10212 - UCS: Imperial Shuttle

Spartikis

any left at those prices? for some reason I can't find them on the website

Not seeing any now, but these have been going in and out of stock on Amazon at the two links on the front page of this thread all morning.  They sell out, they pop back up.  I wouldn't be surprised to see these back in stock again soon. 

They are back, with both the $286 and $289 listings.  I almost, was very close this time, pulled the trigger.  I backed out...  I'm going for something under retail and right now Tower Bridge is a safer bet for me.

I think if this had the Emperor and a couple Royal Guards with it, that would be enough to sway me.  This must be the ROTJ version and that's why the left them out.

I'm with StarPod on this - if anything, the current returns have proven this set is a winner.  In a "soft" time of the year for Lego sales, this baby is steadily increasing in sales price month over month.  The most recent sold prices for this NISB are between $350-380, and I don't see this peaking for at least another year...it's time to ride this baby into the sunset.

Also, my order for one came to $309.  I can't believe anyone has significantly worse sales tax than Illinois (I know NY and CT are bad, but they're in the same ballpark), so I'm not sure what the $8 discrepancy is.

picked one up just so i don't regret losing out on a huge deal but not trusting this seller... let's see how this goes. :)

I have a feeling this seller probably got it from a liquidation or unclaimed freight, and now just unloading them to get a quick profit rather than sitting on them. With his ratings feedback it seems more than likely this is legit...

Yah, I'm guessing either he is just tired of sitting on them, or maybe he's buying newer stuff and has to clear out his "old" stock to make room.  None of you guys have that problem, right?   ;)

You are right...I didn't check both! I always thought Amazon defaulted to the cheapest price but kept only one page for each listing...now I know, thanks! 

It's not the only one...just do a search for "Lego" and the set number to see if there are multiple listings.

I've complained to customer service and they swear they are different items even though they're identical.

P.S. only one upvote for the first post in this thread?  :no::thumbsu:

It's not the only one...just do a search for "Lego" and the set number to see if there are multiple listings.

I've complained to customer service and they swear they are different items even though they're identical.

P.S. only one upvote for the first post in this thread?  :no::thumbsu:

Begging for "likes"?  Okay, but just this once.  :wink:

• Like 1

Guest ph4tb0i

probably because UPCs are different (e.***. people selling products from different regions).

upvoted your first post btw. :)

Begging for "likes"?  Okay, but just this once.  :wink:

You know what?  I'm feeling generous - I "liked" your other post!

Seriously though, I wish Amazon wouldn't duplicate those dang Lego product entries.  I just can't understand the difference between these sets that would force a second listing...makes no sense.

• Like 1