10212 - UCS: Imperial Shuttle

Spartikis

Just tried to buy and it's still showing at 286 something but won't allow me to add to my cart. If my luck keeps up like this I expect I'll be struck by lightning or decimated by a horde of locusts before days end. 

Given your lack of luck with these Amazon deals, I'm pulling for you to land this one!  Any chance you could try a different computer?

Here's a link that appeared to work...

http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Star-Imperial-Shuttle-10212/dp/B0041I0N9A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1370872468&sr=8-4&keywords=imperial+shuttle

There are two different listings for the Shuttle. One is sold out the other is not, so far. Always check both!

You are right...I didn't check both! I always thought Amazon defaulted to the cheapest price but kept only one page for each listing...now I know, thanks! 

I hate to be a Debbie downer here but this seems like a scam.......I would love to be wrong on this one though! Good lucks guys!

I was thinking the same thing just based on the amount these guy has been selling over the past couple of days at that price, where did he find that many IS to list and why so cheap? Still, as you said I am hopeful that all you guys do get your shipments without any issue. At worst you will only lose some time asking for a refund from Amazon.

Guest ph4tb0i

picked one up just so i don't regret losing out on a huge deal but not trusting this seller... let's see how this goes. :)

I have a feeling this seller probably got it from a liquidation or unclaimed freight, and now just unloading them to get a quick profit rather than sitting on them. With his ratings feedback it seems more than likely this is legit...

I have a feeling this seller probably got it from a liquidation or unclaimed freight, and now just unloading them to get a quick profit rather than sitting on them. With his ratings feedback it seems more than likely this is legit...

This is what my money is on (no pun intended).  There's no other non-scam explanation that's plausible, and the feedback rating from this seller appears legitimate.

Fingers and toes crossed.