9516 - Jabba's Palace

Brick625

This is all pretty exciting. New territory for LEGO investors ;) There have been a lot showing up on eBay today. Seems everyone is trying to cash in on this. At this time a search for Lego 9516 returns 302 results (with just under half being listed either today or yesterday). I will check again tomorrow and see if that goes up. And you have to love this. $899.95. lol. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Star-Wars-9516-Jabbas-Palace-New-in-Sealed-Box-/121089884941?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item1c3185030d

This is all pretty exciting. New territory for LEGO investors ;)

There have been a lot showing up on eBay today. Seems everyone is trying to cash in on this. At this time a search for Lego 9516 returns 302 results (with just under half being listed either today or yesterday). I will check again tomorrow and see if that goes up.

And you have to love this. $899.95. lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Star-Wars-9516-Jabbas-Palace-New-in-Sealed-Box-/121089884941?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item1c3185030d

LOL

its funny i had this in a gold box on amazon for 30% off sunday now its sky high

May very well be just panic and a lot of people hoping to use this to their advantage. Let's wait a few days and see how this turns out in the end. If Amazon and the other retailers re-stock again then everything will go back to normal.

I was fortunate to pick up 9 of these over the past several months between 80-90 as its been heavily discounted numerous times. I've sold a small portion of my stock as I wanted to book some nice quick profits just in case they come back in stock. But I will prob. see if any of my local Walmarts or Targets have any left that I can pick up for around 85-90. I think it was the WSJ article that quoted Lego saying they were planning to retire it at the end of 2013. I think it's worth buying as many as you can afford to in the 80-90 range and even at 100-120 its still worth it if this set jumps to 200-250+ the next 12 months or so.

LOLSaw two of these on Craigslist...the seller was claiming that it was "no longer in production", and selling them for $165 each!

No longer being made...Lol, amature

There is one eBay listing claiming it has been discontinued and BANNED. lol

people who do this really piss me off!!!

I have one for sale right now for: "One Million Dollars"

Dr. Evil