Sets of 2013 - The List

Finally got around to adding prices to just about every 2nd Wave set that we know about. The retails are converted from the British Sterling Pound over to the US Dollar and based on the prices found by Brickset and The Brick Fan at this year's London Toy Fair. Many may be a few dollars off from the actual retail price we will end up paying here in the US, but they should be fairly close and enough to basically give a rough idea of their eventual cost. There is just way too many to list here, so I'll leave it to anybody curious enough to skim the list for what they are looking for. Seriously, the list of added prices is LONG.

Also, a third Series of FRIENDS - "Collectables" has been announced.

Oh joy, more cuteness.

A small update for once. Just found an image confirming the GAMES "Lord of the Rings: Battle for Helm's Deep" set.

Looks interesting. No idea of MSRP yet. Maybe around $30-$35?

I do need to adjust and organize a little better the totals for many themes across the board, but as you can imagine that will take a rather good sized chunk of time. Plus the values for many 2nd Wave sets are not exact. Just rounded conversions from the British Pound to United States Dollar.

I'm surprised more people aren't looking forward to the ewok village...I'll get all of the LotR sets, but the one set I am most excited for is the ewok village. It has barely been mentioned in this thread.

Maybe it is because Ewoks are considered the Jar Jar Binks of the original trilogy. lol

Adults sure do detest them.

Maybe it is because Ewoks are considered the Jar Jar Binks of the original trilogy. lol

Adults sure do detest them.

I don't know where you got that idea? I always liked the whole rustic tribal aspect of the ewoks in contrast to the technology of the rest of the star wars universe. The endor scenes are some of my favorite.

Comparing ewoks to Jar Jar is pure blasphemy. I'm slightly offended!

I don't know where you got that idea? I always liked the whole rustic tribal aspect of the ewoks in contrast to the technology of the rest of the star wars universe. The endor scenes are some of my favorite.

Comparing ewoks to Jar Jar is pure blasphemy. I'm slightly offended!

I love the little creatures myself, but the venom I see spewed at the Ewoks is pretty close to the level of Jar Jar Binks.

I'm surprised more people aren't looking forward to the ewok village...I'll get all of the LotR sets, but the one set I am most excited for is the ewok village. It has barely been mentioned in this thread.

I'm sure there would be more people looking forward to such a thing if it even existed. Besides a little rumor talk for fun, there hasn't been anything confirming or even remotely giving credence to an actual Ewok Village set. It would be neat if it was true, but again if it was.

I added a variety of links across the list of sets. A quick run through, the rest of the CREATOR sets, a couple TECHNIC sets, GALAXY SQUAD, HERO FACTORY, GAMES, a number of CITY sets, plus some others. Most are images from the recent Toy Fair in London, so no actually box pics or retails for the US. Still, beats nothing at all, eh?

I'm sure there would be more people looking forward to such a thing if it even existed. Besides a little rumor talk for fun, there hasn't been anything confirming or even remotely giving credence to an actual Ewok Village set. It would be neat if it was true, but again if it was.I read about it on 3 different lego forums from different people ...one of the people who gave the info apparently heard it straight from the mouth of a lego rep (and I feel like they are a pretty promising source), a different person said they saw retailer info. Of course nothing has been officially announced and there is always a chance a set doesn't see the light of day even in the late phases of its production.

But then everyone doubted the rumors of palpatines arrest bring real until it showed up in stores in europe...I feel like there is much more info on the ewok village than there ever was on that set.

My, fairly educated, guess is hopeful.

(I would definitely call it more than a little rumor talk for fun...)

I read about it on 3 different lego forums from different people ...one of the people who gave the info apparently heard it straight from the mouth of a lego rep (and I feel like they are a pretty promising source), a different person said they saw retailer info. Of course nothing has been officially announced and there is always a chance a set doesn't see the light of day even in the late phases of its production.

But then everyone doubted the rumors of palpatines arrest bring real until it showed up in stores in europe...I feel like there is much more info on the ewok village than there ever was on that set.

I do not know how Lego works like some other companies and a couple explanations could be that their was not enough interest from retailers to go to the production stage, but the most likely answer is that the rights holder would not clear the production.

I do not know when these rumors occoured, but if happened between the Lucas/Disney buyout, Disney could have pulled the plug on this set.

I read about it on 3 different lego forums from different people ...one of the people who gave the info apparently heard it straight from the mouth of a lego rep (and I feel like they are a pretty promising source), a different person said they saw retailer info. Of course nothing has been officially announced and there is always a chance a set doesn't see the light of day even in the late phases of its production.

Hmm, that does give some possibility to getting an Ewok Village. For me, the most 'concrete' was how the hairpiece for the MINIFIGURES Series 9 "Forest Maiden" looks an awful lot like Leia's braided hair from Return of the Jedi. Yours just sounds better!

Sorry to add to the rumor mill, but Lego set 10240, Red Squadron X-Wing Starfighter is gaining traction. NY Toyfair is coming shortly, we should see a lot more there as well.

Right, the next big event. Forgot about that.

I like the looks of the SW stealth starfigher set. I don't watch the clone wars until it's out on dvd, so I don't know how the ship fits into the storyline, but I like it and the unusual minifigs included with it...

I think it's pretty badass myself.

Well anyway, I just did one hell of a MAJOR OVERHAUL in updates to the list! I am so not kidding.

-Added retails & links for practically every set!

-Recalculated all the Totals, separated by Theme and Wave.

-Did a massive cleanup of all listings. Separated all the Polybags, 1st Wave, & 2nd Wave sets.

-Sorted all sets under each theme, starting with the least expensive down to the most expensive.

And the current total of all 2013 sets is....

$6,798.91

Not to pat my own back, but at least this rumor came true. I don't have a picture but the other 2013 UCS thread has one.

Well you were right, so kudos. All that is left now is to see how the set pans out, for better or worse.

Not much to update which is nice for a change of pace but here's a quick rundown.

-Added links & fixed retails to the last two Superman sets.

-Added to the list three minifigure blister packs. One each for CITY police & firefighters, and one for NINJAGO. Links for first two.

-Added link for LEGENDS OF CHIMA "Worriz's Combat Lair".