Sets of 2013 - The List

Extremis Sea Port Battle 76006 - $19.99, 195 pieces

Malibu Mansion Attack 76007 - $39.99, 364 pieces

Iron Man vs. The Mandarin: Ultimate Showdown 76008 - $12.99, 91 pieces

I think the suggested retails for what is offered in these sets is rather spot on.

$72.97 for all three isn't that bad.

76007 = hideous!

It is an odd fascade of a playset, isn't it? Not too bad for $40 though.

Perhaps for $20 more we might have gotten something better?

After seeing the pictures for the new Series 10 minifigures, really looking forward to picking up armies of Roman and Revolutionary soldiers. A Medusa and Tomahawk guy will be purchased as well. Can't wait to see what Series 11 consists of.

You found any new pictures or still those old ones where Medusa has legs (hopefully thats NOT TRUE!!!)

As for me, the msot I am anticipating the LOTR sets (as always)

well and some special minifigs from series 10 and 11 :P

You found any new pictures or still those old ones where Medusa has legs (hopefully thats NOT TRUE!!!) I've attached an image of Series 10 that you can also find in the MINIFIGURES - Series 10 thread.

Also, there is a rumored list for Series 11 thread as well. Considering the other two were rumors but right on gives credibility to the list I think.

You found any new pictures or still those old ones where Medusa has legs (hopefully thats NOT TRUE!!!) I've attached an image of Series 10 that you can also find in the MINIFIGURES - Series 10 thread.

Also, there is a rumored list for Series 11 thread as well. Considering the other two were rumors but right on gives credibility to the list I think.

Wow, interesting series this time. Funny they're making a "bald head" top for the grumpy old man minifig...

Oh ok, i seen them on bricklink.

Yes Warrior woman, Roman Commander and Medusa it is...

after i ****** GOLD MAN :P

What is this "Gold Man" that everyone is talking about? I seem to have missed a large chunk of the CMS conversation! Is it similar to those Chrome C3PO's in 2008?

There is a limited edition gold figure, though it's distribution is yet to be determined. Lots of conjecture over whether it is one per box, 1 of 5000, etc He looks like the man from the Monopoly games a bit. Before that, it was rumoured that each figure would have a gold variation. With the picture being released though I believe it is just the gold man. He has a top hat which should make him a bit more distinguishable in the packets.

There is a limited edition gold figure, though it's distribution is yet to be determined.

Lots of conjecture over whether it is one per box, 1 of 5000, etc

He looks like the man from the Monopoly games a bit.

Before that, it was rumoured that each figure would have a gold variation. With the picture being released though I believe it is just the gold man.

He has a top hat which should make him a bit more distinguishable in the packets.

I wonder if weighing works... Feel method anyone? I haven't perfected it so I don't usually use it. I got it! Drop it on the floor. If it has a metallic sound, get it. If it doesn't, get another 50 and drop those. After that, walk away like nothing happened. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to the new Jabba's Sail Barge and the Series 4 Alderaan with the Corellian Corvette. Hopefully my midi scale star destroyer can fit it appropriately. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the Lego May the 4th promotional item!

I'm definitely looking forward to the new Jabba's Sail Barge and the Series 4 Alderaan with the Corellian Corvette. Hopefully my midi scale star destroyer can fit it appropriately. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the Lego May the 4th promotional item!

Rumor is that it is a Han Solo minifig of some kind. If that is correct, Lego will have cost themselves a lot of money because tons of people order on that date for a very special figure.

AT-RT walker Rancor pit Barc speeder w/ sidecar Z-95 Headhunter Corporate Alliance Tank Droid Duel on Genosis Mandalorian Speeder Escape from Mirkwood Spiders (just for the mini's) The Goblin King Battle Kai's Fire Mech These are all the sets i am anticipating getting this year. Not really an "investor" yet so all of the sets I get are for me.

Things to buy for myself

All LOTR and Hobbit sets

Jabba's Sail Barge

RGS and AT-TE

Sydney Opera House

Duel on Geonosis

Collectable Minifigs 10

The Opera House isn't confirmed yet. Hopefully soon though, that along with an announcement of the Tower Bridges retirement.

I wonder if weighing works... Feel method anyone? I haven't perfected it so I don't usually use it. I got it! Drop it on the floor. If it has a metallic sound, get it. If it doesn't, get another 50 and drop those. After that, walk away like nothing happened. :)

Ha ha ha! This just made my day!

There is a limited edition gold figure, though it's distribution is yet to be determined.

Lots of conjecture over whether it is one per box, 1 of 5000, etc

Actually at the London Toy Fair on January 22, it was confirmed that there only be 5,000 worldwide of the 'Gold Guy'. Although he will be 'randomly' placed into certain boxes, LEGO will know and keep track of exactly where each one goes (including the retailer). Every company that has used 'the golden ticket' effect keeps track of such things.

Actually at the London Toy Fair on January 22, it was confirmed that there only be 5,000 worldwide of the 'Gold Guy'. Although he will be 'randomly' placed into certain boxes, LEGO will know and keep track of exactly where each one goes (including the retailer). Every company that has used 'the golden ticket' effect keeps track of such things.

Ahh cheers for that.

Looks like I will be very busy searching for that little gold minifig. Hopefully I can pick up a couple of boxes like I have in the past.

''(very good chance of being real) The Tower of Orthanc (next three not confirmed) Bridge of Khazam Had $39.99 Treebeard Encounter $59.99 The Betrayal of Isengard $99.99'' Can we get a fix on these? Its obvious none apart from Tower of Orthanc are correct for some time now :P

Bridge of Khazam Had $39.99

Treebeard Encounter $59.99

The Betrayal of Isengard $99.99

Can we get a fix on these? Its obvious none apart from Tower of Orthanc are correct for some time now :P

What is strange is that those bottom three were the very first ones I heard about and the info provided was pretty specific though still rumor at the time and no images then. At the least I think those might end up being the third wave of Lord of the Rings sets for next year, assuming we will be getting one. Don't quote me on that cause I know as much as you, and can only assume and hope we will get more LOTR sets next year. I'll leave them on the list for a little while longer, say the end of next month, and if there still isn't anything in the works about them they'll be gone.

I'll keep a copy of those sets on my computer for later just in case they do end up rearing their head.