Sets of 2013 - The List

What is strange is that those bottom three were the very first ones I heard about and the info provided was pretty specific though still rumor at the time and no images then. At the least I think those might end up being the third wave of Lord of the Rings sets for next year, assuming we will be getting one. Don't quote me on that cause I know as much as you, and can only assume and hope we will get more LOTR sets next year. I'll leave them on the list for a little while longer, say the end of next month, and if there still isn't anything in the works about them they'll be gone.

I'll keep a copy of those sets on my computer for later just in case they do end up rearing their head.

There is no chance (99.99$) of getting The Betrayal of Isengard $99.99 really, I mean think about it for a second. We are 99.99% getting Tower of Orthanc, and we are getting the Wizard battle, and we have the Orc Forge.

This is a closed case. Bridge of Khazad Doom is possible so is Treebeared.

There is no chance (99.99$) of getting The Betrayal of Isengard $99.99 really, I mean think about it for a second. We are 99.99% getting Tower of Orthanc, and we are getting the Wizard battle, and we have the Orc Forge.

This is a closed case. Bridge of Khazad Doom is possible so is Treebeared.

Alright, they're gone from the list. The five sets on the list is probably all we are getting of Lord of the Rings sets this year anyway. As for "The Betrayel of Isengard", maybe someone translated the original set name wrong from whichever site they found info on it or something. Never really know. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what pops up for next year.

Alright, they're gone from the list. The five sets on the list is probably all we are getting of Lord of the Rings sets this year anyway. As for "The Betrayel of Isengard", maybe someone translated the original set name wrong from whichever site they found info on it or something. Never really know. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what pops up for next year.Yeah wrong translation is possible. While I have no need for Treebeared encounter type of set, I would hold fingers really badly for Bridge of Khazad Dum ...

We shall see. But the fear I might have is that with 3rd Hobbit released only 6 months after 2nd one, will we even see (another) LOTR line?

But the fear I might have is that with 3rd Hobbit released only 6 months after 2nd one, will we even see (another) LOTR line?

That would make the release dates pretty close. Maybe the two themes will switch places, with the possibly last wave of The Hobbit around the time of the film and a third wave of Lord of the Rings around December. I don't know about you but this one is making my head hurt honestly. Heh.

Well the different release dates for this year was confusing enough. First I heard that the LOTR sets were coming out in June and The Hobbit sets sometime as early as July or August. If the premiere of the second & third Hobbit films are that close together, there could be a slight chance of this year's Hobbit sets being released earlier than December. A whole lot of "if"s here. Haha.

But I guess that's what makes speculation so fun.

That would make the release dates pretty close. Maybe the two themes will switch places, with the possibly last wave of The Hobbit around the time of the film and a third wave of Lord of the Rings around December. I don't know about you but this one is making my head hurt honestly. Heh.

Well the different release dates for this year was confusing enough. First I heard that the LOTR sets were coming out in June and The Hobbit sets sometime as early as July or August. If the premiere of the second & third Hobbit films are that close together, there could be a slight chance of this year's Hobbit sets being released earlier than December. A whole lot of "if"s here. Haha.

But I guess that's what makes speculation so fun.

Yeah but what we ''heared'' was just rumors, as soon as it came official we all knew LOTR is coming June (+/-) and Hobbit December. Now if they release hobbit December they have enough time to release another line of Hobbit exactly when movie hits in June(or was it July) which might leave out LOTR line entirely.

Wonder what would happen to prices of LOTR sets if TLG hypothetically discontinued LOTR after 2nd wave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bridge of Kazadum Dum would be at the top of my list. Treebeard would be cool, but only if they took time to make him accurate, without a catapault and flick fire missiles mounted on him.

This made me laugh, I can totally see Lego throwing some flick fires on Treebeard's head, and one coming right out the stump. They gave one to Jabba's Palace, why not a walking/talking tree?

I'm not even a big Technic fan, but I feel the Technic sets this year are some of the best ever, especially the wave coming in August! We get the new mobile crane, the service truck, and the blue muscle car. All 3 are awesome looking sets IMO

Well that was wierd. I had to split up the list because all of sudden the main post used more than the maximum amount of characters which doesn't make sense at all because if it was indeed over the limit then how could I have posted it in the first place? Like I said, wierd. Ah well.

Here's something I remember hearing but have not confirmed for myself so I don't really know. Remember that Republic Frigate exclusive polybag from last month (I think it was)? Well I overheard someone finding some at Target allegedly. Like I said, I have not confirmed such a thing myself so take that with a grain of salt.

I personally think the Lego City Starter Set is pretty funny. It's got a little kid falling off a skate board with a parametic rushing to help with a stretcher from a small ambulance, a firefighter with a small truck putting out the omnisient box fire, and a cop on a motercycle chasing down the robber.

• 2 weeks later...

Tower of Orthanc!!!! ZOMG nom nom nom - awesome!!! Six levels of awesome! That will be the one set to rule them all! 9 sets will I gift to the race of men ... but not that one. ok breath and now wait till July, or I could freeze myself until it comes out like Cartman did.