Sets of 2013 - The List

The Brick Fan has found two of next year's SUPER HEROES sets available from Amazon.

DC - Arctic Batman vs Mr. Freeze: Aquaman on Ice

(Good grief, that is like the longest set name ever!)

MARVEL - Spider-Cycle Chase

2013 Super Heroes Sets for sale on Amazon US - The Brick Fan

The Brick Fan also found four of next year's STAR WARS sets as well.

Clone Troopers vs Droidekas

Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers

AT-RT

Rancor Pit

2013 Star Wars sets for sale on Amazon - The Brick Fan

Did a little update to the list. Couple more retail prices, changed some 'totals', and managed to cram all of the sets and their respective links into the main post, which should make things a little easier.

(For both you & me!)

We finally have actual retail pricing for LEGENDS OF CHIMA. Jeez louis, that theme will be the most expensive one for next year which is amusing considering it's designed for kids but WAY outside of their allowance. Then again, it's the parents who actually buy these things isn't it?

Added & changed the totals on the list.

On a side note, is it just me or does the main character from LEGENDS OF CHIMA, Laval the lion, look an awful lot like Lion-O from Thundercats?

(Both have red hair, blue gear, and is a humanoid-esque lion warrior.)

We have retail pricing for three of next years NINJAGO sets.

Samurai Bike $19.99

Garmatron $39.99

Temple of Light $69.99

Also added links & prices for the LONE RANGER sets. I'm not completely sure about those retails, but they should give a good idea of just how expensive that line will be. And, for now, the links go to a Bricker page with an image cropped from the promotional flyer that was 'leaked' a couple of days ago showing all six of the sets. I'm sure it won't be too much longer before we get better and more specific images for those sets. While I would have rather had a completely original "Western" theme, these ones look quite good and could fit well with other LEGO sets easily. The new revolver piece looks pretty realistic. Dare I say, almost BrickArms quality.

I've attached three separate images that were taken from the LONE RANGER flyer. You may have already seen these. I'm just placing them here for ease of access to everyone.

As stated in another thread here, it seems that next year will not be the last of NINJAGO!

More like a temporary leave of absence. There isn't much more than a flyer with what could be a battle damaged Zane looking on and, from what I can tell with the reflection in his eyes, in the distance are a couple of 'shady' figures. Maybe a couple of "Nin-droids"? (That's what they started calling Zane every now & then after they found out he was a robot. Some reason I keep thinking of Astro-Boy.... Can't imagine why.)

Attached the rather Terminator-esque "We'll be back" flyer.

Looks like lego is rehashing the Sail Barge, Republic Gunship and AT-TE. Not a big fan of lego constantly remaking everything. I thought the Original Sail Barge was awesome. Not sure what they can do to make it any better. I got this info over at toys ****** bricks. Once again, I see the originals taking a hit in value.

A lot of overall updates to the list. Phew....

-Redid ALL of the Totals for each theme and the entire cost for 2013 (It's almost 4 grand now!)

-Added a ton of set names for just about every themes' 2nd wave (CITY's getting more just firefighters & cops thankfully)

-Each CASTLE set will be completely original, not a Legends re-release

-Added next year's CUUSOO set to the list since that is finally confirmed. (About dang time!)

Again, mostly changes to the overall list here and there.

On a side note, LEGO Shop-at-Home has almost every set from next year available for purchase!

I repeat, ALMOST every set. There are plenty that will not be available for some time, but you should find just about everything from each themes' 1st wave.

Looks like lego is rehashing the Sail Barge, Republic Gunship and AT-TE. Not a big fan of lego constantly remaking everything. I thought the Original Sail Barge was awesome. Not sure what they can do to make it any better. I got this info over at toys ****** bricks. Once again, I see the originals taking a hit in value.

They are bound to run out of ideas at some point. There is only so many sets they can do based on 6 movies and the cartoon.

Thanks Orc King for updating the first post with the latest info and the total!!!

The Pirate Ship Ambush looks like a must have. Can't wait for the next wave of Lord of the Rings.

They are bound to run out of ideas at some point. There is only so many sets they can do based on 6 movies and the cartoon.

Thanks Orc King for updating the first post with the latest info and the total!!!

The Pirate Ship Ambush looks like a must have. Can't wait for the next wave of Lord of the Rings.

Well, with Disney buying out George Lucas and producing new STAR WARS movies in 2 to 3 years, LEGO has to rehash old models until then. I'm excited about the potential for this theme though.

I'm excited about the potential for this theme though.

Me, too.

I don't mind redo's IF they actually add something to the design or make it better. But I agree, the new "Jabba's Sail Barge" does look......funky. Hopefully it's just the very low resolution of the image making it look that way.

You're welcome.

The 2nd wave of LORD OF THE RINGS sets will be pretty kickass!

Only two things, so a small update for once.

-Added "Valentine's Day - Heart Box" polybag under the SEASONAL theme (Seasonal is around the top of the list)

-Added "Ewar's Acro Fighter " polybag for LEGENDS OF CHIMA that will be offered as a freebie with any $75 purchase from LEGO Shop-at-Home during January of 2013.

Hey guys, guess what? Yep, more polybags and another LORD OF THE RINGS set has popped up, possibly the last set name to round up the list with a whopping total of eight. And two set names sprang up without a theme to fall under (yet).

Here is the short list of polybags.

Seasonal

Springtime Scene

Easter Bunny with Basket

Summer Scene

Halloween Pumpkin

Thanksgiving Feast

Fall Scene

Decorating the Tree

Santa Sleigh

Creator

Little Car (polybag, possibly a mini build of

And the moment you all have been waiting for, the name of the last LORD OF THE RINGS 2013 set is......

"The Tower of Orthanc"!

Can you believe it?! ****-O-L-Y CRAP, THIS IS GONNA BE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!

(Found this tidbit on The Brick Fan, of course)

I'm truly excited for it. When I first heard of it, I thought is was gonna be a somewhat miniature one but after seeing that it's 8inx29in, my mouth dropped. Maybe this set will be a starting point for MOCers for expand on.

I'm truly excited for it. When I first heard of it, I thought is was gonna be a somewhat miniature one but after seeing that it's 8inx29in, my mouth dropped. Maybe this set will be a starting point for MOCers for expand on.

Yeah, I am so glad that it won'd be just another polybag mini build! Speaking of which, I just saw an image for the "Iron Man vs Fighting Drone" polybag contents on your flickr gallery. Not bad for a poly. It'll be the cheapest way to get Iron Man.

Assuming the Orthanc is real, that will be REALLY cool, will definitely pick up multiples so I can build one. While not a big polybag collector, I like the Iron man poly since I don't have him yet, and my son likes minifigs more than anything else. 2013 started off looking like a pretty cheap year, not so much any more.

Found some few odd pics of more polybags from motayan's flickr gallery, plus a '3-in-1 superpack' for LEGENDS OF CHIMA.

(Wait, already?!)

First is the MARVEL SUPERHEROES "Iron Man vs Fighting Drone" (30167).

This image showing the actual polybag itself, where as the previous one simply showed the contents.

Next is the two polybags for THE LONE RANGER.

I knew there were a couple for this theme somewhere, it was inevitable.

"Lone Ranger's Pump Car" (30260)

"Tonto's Campfire" (30261)

Next we have the next two SEASONAL polybags.

"Springtime Scene" (40052)

"Easter Bunny with Basket" (40053)

The last CREATOR polybag has been found!

"Little Car" (30183)

Huh....it's not really a 'mini build' of anything else at all.

*continued in next post with more images*

The next CITY polybag is for the police this time. The first two were for the firefighters.

"Police Helicopter" (30222)

An image for the FRIENDS "Brick Calendar". (Not an Advent Calendar.)

And an image showing the '3-in-1 superpack' (set 66450) for LEGENDS OF CHIMA.

It includes:

Razcal's Glider

Crawley's Claw Ripper

Eris' Eagle Interceptor

I have no idea where this one is available from or how much it is.

It's about time LEGO does the LOTR justice and makes a special set. This could be a classic.