Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest eightbrick

I cannot figure out this random math puzzle.

3 2 4 8

7 2 1 3

8 4 X 5

4 3 6 9

Find X. :growl: Still can't figure it out.

Hmm... at first I thought it was sudoku but... EDIT: Oh wait... figured it out. Hint: the middle two numbers of each row are related to the outer two numbers. Think multiplication ;)

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Hmm... at first I thought it was sudoku but... EDIT: Oh wait... figured it out. Hint: the middle two numbers of each row are related to the outer two numbers. Think multiplication ;)

ok I dumb whats the answer it's kill'****** me

Amazon.com shipped me an Arkham Asylum in a bag.  Just a bag, no box, no padding.  Yeah, throw that $160 item in a bag; it'll arrive just fine.

Unbelievable. That`s very unfortunate, especially from Amazon. Free shipping really wasn`t worth that. I`d demand an exchange in a box and they pay return shipping, unless you want to build, then get a discount. Really screwed up of them.

Amazon.com shipped me an Arkham Asylum in a bag.  Just a bag, no box, no padding.  Yeah, throw that $160 item in a bag; it'll arrive just fine.

That's the kind of idiocy deserving a swift kick in the ass and visit to the unemployment office. Just what part of the mind told that person "Just use a bag. It'll be fine!"? Sorry about that asinine snafu.

Unbelievable. That`s very unfortunate, especially from Amazon. Free shipping really wasn`t worth that. I`d demand an exchange in a box and they pay return shipping, unless you want to build, then get a discount. Really screwed up of them.

Don't they usually pay for return shipping? Demand a free box, and make them let you keep the damaged one for good measure. ;)

• Like 1

Here's Amazon's recent advice to Marketplace Sellers, they might want to take their own advice, oops, lol:

clear._V192558203_.gifHoliday Selling Tip: Pack Customer Orders with Care
Nov 20, 2013
clear._V192558203_.gif

Most of the orders placed in the weeks before Christmas are intended as presents. Buyers not only expect to receive them on time, but also in excellent condition. Having to return products that were damaged in transit is not a good buying experience at any time of the year. It's even less so during the holiday season, when it might mean the buyer won't have the product in time to hand out presents.

Ensure a positive buying experience for the customer by doing the following:

• When sending fragile products to buyers, package them carefully using bubble wrap, air pillows, or full sheets of paper.
  • If the product is fragile, use a Fragile sticker (available from any post office) or mark the package clearly.
  • Put your product in its original box (if you still have it). Put the original box in a slightly larger box, and then fill the gaps with paper, air pillows, or cardboard. Shake the box, and add more packaging if there's still movement.

Here's Amazon's recent advice to Marketplace Sellers, they might want to take their own advice, oops, lol:

clear._V192558203_.gifHoliday Selling Tip: Pack Customer Orders with Care

Nov 20, 2013

clear._V192558203_.gif

Most of the orders placed in the weeks before Christmas are intended as presents. Buyers not only expect to receive them on time, but also in excellent condition. Having to return products that were damaged in transit is not a good buying experience at any time of the year. It's even less so during the holiday season, when it might mean the buyer won't have the product in time to hand out presents.

Ensure a positive buying experience for the customer by doing the following:

• When sending fragile products to buyers, package them carefully using bubble wrap, air pillows, or full sheets of paper.
  • If the product is fragile, use a Fragile sticker (available from any post office) or mark the package clearly.
  • Put your product in its original box (if you still have it). Put the original box in a slightly larger box, and then fill the gaps with paper, air pillows, or cardboard. Shake the box, and add more packaging if there's still movement.

Key words... "to Marketplace Sellers". Of course Amazon decides not to do it themselves...