Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest eightbrick

I find it hard to believe that Luke had the force and still didn't know that he was kissing his sister.

Or that hologram droid messages are the preferred method of communication in a galaxy where travelling at the speed of light or creating planet destroying space stations are not problems.

I hate when a video is posted and sometime later when I go back, it is gone from the post and says "This video or user was removed due to multiple copyright infringements of blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda". How annoying and weird especially when it was just a small few seconds clip from a show you could watch on TV for free. :wacko:

Guest betsy805

Oh my gosh, this literally JUST HAPPENED TO ME.

Also, don't you just hate it when you finish taping up a package and realize that you forgot to put the packing slip inside? Grrrrrrrrrrr

Or you just finish up taping a package and notice that one of the pieces that's meant to be enclosed is staring you in the face from the counter.