Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I eat everything all day long, not to much soda though. two secrets to help eating what ever you want and not gain a pound.  One don't have a sense of smell and a weak sense of taste.  that way it really doesn't matter you just put it in the food hole. the 2nd is not appropriate for the forums so pm if you really want to know Jackson.  

Here is a complaint I just recently rediscovered. I was trying to tape up a package and realized I needed a whole new roll of packing tape. No biggie; that was until I tried to find the starting point of it. I kept rolling the new roll of packing tape in my hand over....and over....and over....and over....

bp_1388051471__quick_meme.jpg

Here is a complaint I just recently rediscovered. I was trying to tape up a package and realized I needed a whole new roll of packing tape. No biggie; that was until I tried to find the starting point of it. I kept rolling the new roll of packing tape in my hand over....and over....and over....and over....

bp_1388051471__quick_meme.jpg

Thats what you get for buying $1.00 packing tape from walmart :)

Guest brickcrazyhouse

thats just men being stupid.   never eeeeeevvvverrr   assume a woman is with child.  Unless they mention it, just ignore the elephant in the womb

Guest TabbyBoy

I hate it when skinny people ask fat women when they are due.

I laugh when skinny women ask fat women when they are due.  Serves them right for chomping on cakes and chocolate! ;-)

Grrr. Although I completely expect this to happen, it really gets annoying when a customer buys an item for the Nintendo Wii U, tries to use it in their Wii, then discovers they bought the wrong item and want to return the open/used item for a FULL refund. From now on I will not offer returns on Wii U products. [End Rant]

Grrr. Although I completely expect this to happen, it really gets annoying when a customer buys an item for the Nintendo Wii U, tries to use it in their Wii, then discovers they bought the wrong item and want to return the open/used item for a FULL refund. From now on I will not offer returns on Wii U products. [End Rant]

The classics buyer that does not read the listing completely. I hate people who do something like that.