Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Oh my gosh, this literally JUST HAPPENED TO ME.

Also, don't you just hate it when you finish taping up a package and realize that you forgot to put the packing slip inside? Grrrrrrrrrrr

How about when you put the mailing address / postage slip inside the package and leave the packing slip outside ? And of course you become aware of this right after taping up the package :D :D :D:notfair:  

Also, don't you just hate it when you finish taping up a package and realize that you forgot to put the packing slip inside? Grrrrrrrrrrr

Or you just finish up taping a package and notice that one of the pieces that's meant to be enclosed is staring you in the face from the counter.

How about when you put the mailing address / postage slip inside the package and leave the packing slip outside ? And of course you become aware of this right after taping up the package :D :D :D:notfair:

I have fallen prey to just about every possible packing mistake in the history of ever. Ugh, somedays you just can't seem to get anything to go right. :ireful:

Oh, here's another cat complaint. Why is it I just cleaned out the box and the cat decides to crap outside of it! I know she is getting old but damnit. Really?!

8 Days ago a shipment of 5 large boxes was delivered to amazon. On Friday (7 days ago) they unpacked 1 box (15 of 49 units I sent). Since then they have done nothing... This was an over-sized shipment so these are large sets that I wanted to sell during the holidays.... I have sent three shipments since then, and for the most part all of them were received....IN THE SAME WAREHOUSE!!!

You are killing me!!!!!!!

Oh, here's another cat complaint. Why is it I just cleaned out the box and the cat decides to crap outside of it! I know she is getting old but damnit. Really?!

My cat only does that when I forget to clean her litter box. She leaves a little present for me to find somewhere else in the house. It's her way of protesting less than ideal conditions. Passive aggressive in my opinion. My cat and I have a love-hate relationship in case you can't tell  :wink:

You know one conversation I really hate? Whenever someone asks you something like "Is this okay?", you reply, and then they ask back "Are you sure?"....and keep on asking that! "Are you sure?" "Are you sure?" "Are you sure?" "Are you sure?" "Are you sure?" Well, apparently I'm not sure because you won't stop asking me like a retard!

23b.png

Guest TabbyBoy

This is why I am a dog person. Unless the topic is of Chinese food....

I'm a cat person and my Tabby likes Chinese.  He's now a duck-filled-fatty-puss!

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I'm sick of over weight people asking "have you lost weight?".  For most people it's a compliment. But for someone (male) who has been at 145 lbs for at least 17 years, it's more of a " you look sick" thing. I'm so tempted to say "no but look at you blowing up more and more"  Women hate gaining weight while guys hate staying skinny. 

ahhhh better now happy holidays