Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Here is a complaint I just recently rediscovered. I was trying to tape up a package and realized I needed a whole new roll of packing tape. No biggie; that was until I tried to find the starting point of it. I kept rolling the new roll of packing tape in my hand over....and over....and over....and over....

bp_1388051471__quick_meme.jpg

Everytime you are done using it, make a small doggie fold at the end of the tape, you'll never lose it again

Guest TabbyBoy

Since it's people like us that have turned around the fortunes of Royal Mail, why do they insist on charging us even more to rip us off?  I still use them as Collect+ and Hermes offer an inferior service and their box dimension limits are too small.  The same goes for eBay & PayPal that just keep hiking fees.  I remember the good old days of a 5.25% FVF.

It's the same amount of effort for eBay to process a 10179 as it is for a Top Gear Stig, the only difference is the

I'm probably the O ly person on earth who feels Charlie is a girls name and not a dudes name.

You must watch the show revolution.

I also hate it when Ebayers bid on my item, and don't pay. My item gets hold up in a case for 7 days during the 7 days before christmas....

I woke up to a foot of snow this morning. I had to shovel all the snow from the driveway. Not fun considering the windchill was about -15 Fahrenheit.

Oh come on ... that's not cold. :)

This was the temperature Tuesday this week. PS -47 Celsius is -52.6 Fahrenheit.

post-8090-0-38842200-1388780933_thumb.jp

PS The daytime high on Mars this past Tuesday was also -29C.

• Like 1

I woke up to a foot of snow this morning. I had to shovel all the snow from the driveway. Not fun considering the windchill was about -15 Fahrenheit.

It's not that bad. Where I live it is supposed to be a high of -25 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chills in the -40s  and -50s. In far northern Minnesota the low is supposed to be -41 degrees Fahrenheit with a wind chill in the -60s. That's Minnesota for ya! 

Here's some videos for peoples' enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2JaApw5ThQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZUDShDHtw