Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

I hate that I never get a cheeseburger that looks like the one on the menu. Oh, and cheapskate McDonald's won't give me ketchup, napkins, or straws unless I ask. I suppose I'm lucky they put it in a bag instead of just throwing it into my car...

I think the real McDonalds cheeseburgers look better than their pictures.  Their food prep and photographer should be banned from the business.

...and why are the food pictures in Chinese restaurants always faded and washed out?  How am I supposed to tell how the dish is supposed to look?

I think the real McDonalds cheeseburgers look better than their pictures.  Their food prep and photographer should be banned from the business.

...and why are the food pictures in Chinese restaurants always faded and washed out?  How am I supposed to tell how the dish is supposed to look?

We were going to this big Chinese place for lunch the other day that is amazing and one of the guys didn't want to go. I asked why. He said "like 6 months ago they had rats."

I was like "If we didn't go to every Chinese place that had rats, we weren't going to be able to ever eat Chinese again."

• Like 2

We were going to this big Chinese place for lunch the other day that is amazing and one of the guys didn't want to go. I asked why. He said "like 6 months ago they had rats."

I was like "If we didn't go to every Chinese place that had rats, we weren't going to be able to ever eat Chinese again."

I'm assuming this dude never gone out to eat.  You might as well give him a copy of Upton Sinclair's masterpiece The Jungle.  He might just end up feeding himself with an IV the rest of his life.

• Like 1

I'm assuming this dude never gone out to eat.  You might as well give him a copy of Upton Sinclair's masterpiece The Jungle.  He might just end up feeding himself with an IV the rest of his life.

I know - pulling the whole Mad-Eye-Moody drink phobia. My dad watched a special about how dirty places were you eat out at one time. He showed me.

I was just like - really? The last thing I expect when people getting paid less than 10$ cook my food is cleanliness. I am paying for convience, not just with money, but with my personal health.

Still worth it - I would eat dominos pizza off the highway.

I hate that I never get a cheeseburger that looks like the one on the menu. Oh, and cheapskate McDonald's won't give me ketchup, napkins, or straws unless I ask. I suppose I'm lucky they put it in a bag instead of just throwing it into my car...

This reminds me of my recent trip to California. You have to freaking pay for bags now. They won't give you free bags at the stores in the bay area.... Apparently they're saving the environment this way.

This reminds me of my recent trip to California. You have to freaking pay for bags now. They won't give you free bags at the stores in the bay area.... Apparently they're saving the environment this way.

You have had to pay 5p per bag in Wales for years. Scotland started it this year. England will start charging in 2015 I think.

NZ didn't charge when I was last there in 2007 but you have never got them in most supermarkets you are expected to bring your own.

Not sure about Walmart, but the Targets in some of my stomping grounds are charging for bags. I just bring our cloth ones in. No, I don't think plastic or paper is going to make or break the environment, I just find cloth bags handy.

I bring in Styrofoam to carry my stuff around in.

Suck it, environment! What have you done that's so cool anyway?

If walmart started charging for bags on Wednesday, there'd be cannabalism in the streets on Thursday. In the U.S.A., Homie don't play that.

All the stores in the bay area seem to charge for bags including walmart. I bought a cart of food and just tossed it in the trunk. At least restaurants are still allowed to give away bags.

Guest TabbyBoy

I use the large blue Ikea bags, very handy.

I complain about peopls that complain a lot and have no patience with impatient people. I've also heard about those that are lethargic but, can't be bothered to check what it means.

I was excited when I saw a lego king's castle at a local discount store the other day. It was in the shopping cart next to an employee tagging all the new arrivals. I asked about the price and another employee chimed in that they were buying it. Don't leave crap out in the open if it's not for sale!

I was excited when I saw a lego king's castle at a local discount store the other day. It was in the shopping cart next to an employee tagging all the new arrivals. I asked about the price and another employee chimed in that they were buying it. Don't leave crap out in the open if it's not for sale!

You are being too nice about it.  I'm pretty sure you can get fire for pulling that crap while you are on the clock.

You are being too nice about it.  I'm pretty sure you can get fire for pulling that crap while you are on the clock.

Definitely. When I worked retail, we were forbidden to pull stuff off the shelves during the day or have anything we were purchasing even visable.

If I didn't already buy 2 casltes from walmart's screw up, I would have brought it up with the manager. I figured I'd give the retail employee a break since it's getting close to the holidays and I didn't "need" the set. I actually think she was in the process of putting the crap on the shelves when she decided she wanted the castle as she was talking to another employee a few minutes earlier about whether or not she should buy the furby boom for $14.99...