Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Agreed, I have never encountered resellers who clean shelves leaving non for me. I went to toysarus a few hours after it was open and still got a few castles. These people tell these crazy stories makes me think its black friday everyday in their area lol

There are many stories on SD about people who clear out the target toy clearance. I don't think it's made up as we all know there are people who would be willing to buy everything at 50% off and return everything later on if they can't profit off of it.

What really gets up my nose are eBay sellers who deliberately mislead buyers by stating that a set is "New & Sealed" in the title and then state "No Minifigures" in small print near the bottom of the description.  I've had to cancel a few "bargains" because of this and this information is easily missed by those who use the eBay phone app for example.

In my opinion a set is NOT new in any way if it's been opened, parts have been removed and human DNA placed inside the box.  However, I will accept "New" parted-out components if it's clearly explained from the outset.  For example, a title that reads "New - Hulk Figure (Sealed bag removed from set 6868)".  I want to read this in the title or top lines rather than in micro-font at the bottom.

I was quite annoyed when I thought I'd once bought a complete Death Star (at a "bargain"

I should have kept my hamburger in the microwave longer.  I'm not sure I'm complaining about the hamburger, the microwave, or the amount of time...

I don`t believe there is a set limit on the number of complaints one can have per comment. Which means it`s possible/welcome for you to complain about all 3  :thumbsup:

I don`t believe there is a set limit on the number of complaints one can have per comment. Which means it`s possible/welcome for you to complain about all 3  :thumbsup:

Sure, you COULD complain about all 3 things, and I have nothing against complainers, but please just try to show a little restraint.

• Like 2

On 11/4/2013 at 1:15 PM, Coneil21 said:

Sure, you COULD complain about all 3 things, and I have nothing against complainers, but please just try to show a little restraint.

Only being sarcastic, hopefully my comment didn`t come off literally.  :resent:

On 11/4/2013 at 1:43 PM, TheOrcKing said:

You know what gets me? Soccer moms.
....Why are they so hot?

Giggity giggity  :shifty: