Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest TabbyBoy

USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Although I suspect Jeff says that same thing about us  :devil:

I agree, I work in IT and most root causes of faults are between keyboard and chair.  Yep, they type among us!

I hate the freaking security stickers TRU puts on their boxes. They used to use barcode looking things but now they freaking say TRU on them...

My Target just started a couple of weeks ago with these bullseye looking security stickers down on the bottom left hand side of most Lego boxes now. They don't seem to be too bad of an eyesore but I think it is sad there are people possibly running out of the store with them. Then again I would love to see someone try and run out with a huge Police Station....just to see security tackle their sorry ass. :devil: Then maybe I'll sn*tch it up on a discount for a heavily damaged box. :spiteful:

Yes, no making entries in the Site Improvements thread unless you have checked ALL the cables and switched off and on again at least 3 times. ;)

The frigate suffered from being severely overpriced and then being discounted because of it.

I worry the same will happen to the Sail barge. I have already gotten several under $75.

If you get a good price like you are then its great.  I'm actually in the black with my three...just being greedy.  I love the barge.  I think the barge is better than this POS frigate...