Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest TabbyBoy

I hate it when I am right in the middle of something and then all of a sudden I really need to poop.

Same here when sat in a window seat on a long haul flight and I need to let a little fart out when not being sure if it'll be liquid or not.  That's the risk with airline meals!

On 11/8/2013 at 2:28 PM, TabbyBoy said:

Same here when sat in a window seat on a long haul flight and I need to let a little fart out when not being sure if it'll be liquid or not.  That's the risk with airline meals!

Haha, there is one good reason why I have never eaten airline food the few times I have flown. Well, that and hallucinating. "There's something on the wing!!!!"

Speaking of farts, I hate it whenever anyone tried to convince me girls don't. Please, I'm sure we all have the equipment for that process, and if growing up with my mother has taught me anything is they sure as hell do! Good grief, give the woman one can of Bush's baked beans and the only way you will live to see another day is to don a hazard suit and gas mask. Oh and each time 'wind was broken' it sounded like the biggest g**damn duck just got stepped on! Sweet Jesus, Lord have mercy.... :stinker:

Guest eightbrick

BUT, how is the commercial a complaint?

Exciter tried to get casted as the guy who got poisoned but the director thought his death was too dramatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKdvAYmOyQ

Guest eightbrick

You know what I really hate? You got a bag of something you're eating beside you while you build and you subconsciously reach to the food, pick it up, and put it into your mouth... only to realize it's a 1x2 jumper plate or a pizza chef's head. Lego is the best toy in the world, but taste-wise it leaves a lot to be desired. 

You know what I really hate? You got a bag of something you're eating beside you while you build and you subconsciously reach to the food, pick it up, and put it into your mouth... only to realize it's a 1x2 jumper plate or a pizza chef's head. Lego is the best toy in the world, but taste-wise it leaves a lot to be desired. 

Whats worse is when you starting building your food into your Lego sets.

Guest TabbyBoy

I don't remember them being 50g, never 75g. 

McCoys Crisps have dropped from 35 to 32g in their multi-packs.

I remember decimalisation where I saw 75g bars being introduced, I was too young then to tell whether they were a limited edition or not..  I've just checked and the most recent change is from 62.5g to 58g back in 2008, funny how the price didn't change.  Galaxy chocolate squares also now have smooth, curved ridges as it uses up less chocolate.  Also OXO cubes have the same overall dimensions as before but, have a "V" cut into 4 sides to simulate the "X" meaning you get a little less OXO too!  Rip off or what?