Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Sin(alpha)^-1 = Cosec(alpha)

Tan(alpha) = Sin(alpha)/Cos(alpha)

For triangles with a 90 degree angle: a^2 = b^2 + c^2. Pythagoras' Theorem.

And so on. Yeah yeah, you can complain about my examples now, this is the thread to do so xD

Don't know what any of that means except the Pythagoras Theorem. Geometry is really hard.

Don't know what any of that means except the Pythagoras Theorem. Geometry is really hard.

I failed the subject 2 times in college so I remember a lot about it. Then, after I passed it, I went on and became an engineer. Dang it for failing and wasting my time back then.

Here's a link where there's some info regarding triangles:

http://www.mathsisfun.com/sine-cosine-tangent.html

• Like 1

I failed the subject 2 times in college so I remember a lot about it. Then, after I passed it, I went on and became an engineer. Dang it for failing and wasting my time back then.

Here's a link where there's some info regarding triangles:

http://www.mathsisfun.com/sine-cosine-tangent.html

Thanks for the link. This will make cramming less painful than it already is.

I hate that the dog I don't like and have never liked for the 15 years we've owned her got sick and then got better instead of politely dying.

Worst part: I'm the one who nursed her back to health! (The rest of the family kinda likes her...)

I swear she smirked at me throughout her convalescence. And I still have to cook special food for her for at least the next week.

We have four good dogs... and the One Who Shall Not Be Named. She'll outlive us all.

I hate that the dog I don't like and have never liked for the 15 years we've owned her got sick and then got better instead of politely dying.

Worst part: I'm the one who nursed her back to health! (The rest of the family kinda likes her...)

I swear she smirked at me throughout her convalescence. And I still have to cook special food for her for at least the next week.

We have four good dogs... and the One Who Shall Not Be Named. She'll outlive us all.

All Chihuahuas?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

dogs are insane like kids

cats have attitude like a teenager 

and we pick up their #2's.  I hate being out smarted by animals and inanimate objects

I hate that styrofoam carries the recycling triangle but our city won't accept it with the recycling. What's the point then?

I don't get that crap either. I used to recycle everything before but where I am now doesn't have any kind of recycling center. (At least nothing that pops up on Mapquest.)

No, three of the four good dogs are Chihuahuas (the other is my daughter's poodle). The Evil One is a Jack Russell Terrier.

Wait, so you have a very hyperactively playful dog (the Terrier) stuck with two of the most stuck up breeds? :pinch: Jack Russell Terrier's are cute and good with kids but they are major diggers, don't do well by themselves, and need someone to play with. Well, going by normal life expectancy, you have another year with 'The Evil One' so looks like you are stuck with the b*tch for now. post-2081-0-22305900-1369945267.gif

TOK, in my mis-spent youth I was a professional dog trainer for about 8 years. I took a Siberian Husky and a Pug to Gaines (obedience championship events) and put agility titles on another Pug, a Border Collie, and some mixed breeds. I worked for one of the largest obedience schools in the country. My mother is still one of the top toy dog breeders of a particular breed in the country. My husband and I met at dog training school.  :thumbsup:

All this to say: I like Jack Russell Terriers (and indeed all terriers). No problem with high energy and I've never been a gardener, she's welcome to excavate the yard. The problem with The Evil One is she don't give a hoot for anyone. Not a typical terrier personality in that way at all (terriers love their people - Chihuahuas are in the terrier family, just teensy, and have that base personality). Even my Siberian Huskies, as independent as independent gets, actually LIKED people - the JRT only likes what they can do for her, and doesn't even have the grace to purr like a cat while she takes you for all you've got.

Plus, she's a whiner. Can't abide whiners, online or off.  :queen:

TOK, in my mis-spent youth I was a professional dog trainer for about 8 years. I took a Siberian Husky and a Pug to Gaines (obedience championship events) and put agility titles on another Pug, a Border Collie, and some mixed breeds. I worked for one of the largest obedience schools in the country. My mother is still one of the top toy dog breeders of a particular breed in the country. My husband and I met at dog training school.  :thumbsup:

All this to say: I like Jack Russell Terriers (and indeed all terriers). No problem with high energy and I've never been a gardener, she's welcome to excavate the yard. The problem with The Evil One is she don't give a hoot for anyone. Not a typical terrier personality in that way at all (terriers love their people - Chihuahuas are in the terrier family, just teensy, and have that base personality). Even my Siberian Huskies, as independent as independent gets, actually LIKED people - the JRT only likes what they can do for her, and doesn't even have the grace to purr like a cat while she takes you for all you've got.

Plus, she's a whiner. Can't abide whiners, online or off.  :queen:

You were a professional dog trainer? Incredible. Everything about dogs, cats, and some other critters I know is from my own mother. She wasn't a professional like you but she probably could have been. I don't think there is a single animal she had not raised in her own youth.

I had a Rottweiler and then Calico cat once somewhat similar to your Terrier. Neither of them listened well or seemed to care of what they did to whom. However the dog ended up dying at an early age due to cancer and the cat from a type of mental illness so I suppose I didn't have a long time dealing with their temperments but I wouldn't wish either case on anyone.

And whiners are annoying. Give me the 'dopey dog face on your lap' anyday. Or better yet one of these. :wub:

DSC05978.JPG

I love weimaraners. :giveheart:

• Like 2