Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest TabbyBoy

.... er, maybe....  I live in a fairly unorganized part of the world.  But that means i might not need the papers to resell it either.   :thumbsup:

Yep. cash works wonders!

I hate it when the dog farts in its sleep, springs up to sniff its butt intensely for a few seconds, then gets up and leaves the room for you to smell it. :stinker::wacko:

I had a dog do that except instead of sniffing, she would just start munching on her ass! I'm not kidding! You could hear her teeth snapping as she chomped away! I should have named the dog "Assmunch".

Another time she tried to get up on the couch but messed up and fell down hard on her butt. Poor thing, I never heard her break wind (and the floor) so damn hard before. She looked down at her butt and then back at me with the most embarrassed look in her eyes. Probably because I couldn't stop laughing to where tears were forming in my eyes. (From laughter and the stench.)

Guest TabbyBoy

I hate it when the dog farts in its sleep, springs up to sniff its butt intensely for a few seconds, then gets up and leaves the room for you to smell it. :stinker::wacko:

I had a dog do that except instead of sniffing, she would just start munching on her ass! I'm not kidding! You could hear her teeth snapping as she chomped away! I should have named the dog "Assmunch".

Another time she tried to get up on the couch but messed up and fell down hard on her butt. Poor thing, I never heard her break wind (and the floor) so damn hard before. She looked down at her butt and then back at me with the most embarrassed look in her eyes. Probably because I couldn't stop laughing to where tears were forming in my eyes. (From laughter and the stench.)

My tabby cat (where I got my name from) often lets rip when he stretches, a high pitched squeek!.  He's currently on a special diet to lose weight which may be why he's windier than normal. LOL.

Is there anything funnier than a good fart. esp. from a pet?

Guest eightbrick

Spending 90 minutes going through and sorting my pick-a-brick bag from Lego.  Why can't they package everything separately?

vykx.jpg

Bag? You mean like the grab bags they used to do?

My tabby cat (where I got my name from) often lets rip when he stretches, a high pitched squeek!.  He's currently on a special diet to lose weight which may be why he's windier than normal. LOL.

The one time I heard one of my cats fart was when he had diarrhea. That....was....phew! :fie:

Is there anything funnier than a good fart. esp. from a pet?

"Um, nooooooo." :this: :lol:

Went on this thread out of curiosity and wanted to put contribute some thoughts:

Back then there were two sets I really wanted but never got.  The launch command space shuttle from 1995 and Fort Legoredo.  For the first one, it was retired long before I knew about Legos so I just got over it.  For Fort Legoredo, I was at the store, wanting it, but we weren't well off (we're immigrants) so a $100 set was truly luxurious.  I waited a year, saving up birthday and new years money from family to get it for myself.  By then the set was gone.  So you know what happened?  I got over it and went on with life.  

Now I have a job and a sidejob from selling legos.  Just from Lego selling, my net profit is over 5g.  I could easily buy those sets at secondary prices and would have no problem about it.  Heck, I'm actually thankful that there were some people out there who had the foresight to keep/preserve those sets for me if I ever decided to buy them.

My point is, I've been "that kid" who couldn't get the set I wanted but I got over it.  Either by resellers or by financial reasons, if a kid can't get a pricey Lego set, I'm sure they'll get over it.  I'm pretty sure it was a good thing I didn't get it because I used that time to go outside to play instead.

As a reseller, business is business.  I'm on this site for one reason - to make extra cash so I can take more vacations, spend more time and $$ on family.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so my opinion is that Lego (especially the higher priced sets) is more of a commodity like stocks than a toy because its mostly adults who are doing the buying/selling.

• Like 1