Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

I had to dissect a frog in Biology class for high school once. Yeah, that makes sense. Give kids a knife and tell them to cut up a dead animal like Jeffrey Dahmer. :mda:

That reminds me of when we had to catch termite looking bugs near a creek and smash their heads under a microscope to see the insides lol

I had to dissect a frog in Biology class for high school once. Yeah, that makes sense. Give kids a knife and tell them to cut up a dead animal like Jeffrey Dahmer. :mda:

I got to dissect a cat in Advanced Health class.  It wasn't too bad, they were bled out, shaved, and had their veins dyed blue and their arteries dyed red before we cut into them.  My lab partner named ours Metallikat, but he tied it to his bumper on the last day of school. Not pretty...

We never dissected a fetal pig, but we did dissect a cat.  My friends who went to a different school dissected a fetal pig and the snuck one out of class and stuck it in another friend's car sitting in the passenger seat with sunglasses on when it was about 95 degrees.  Not a good smell at the end of the day.

• Like 1

I have been cable free for 5 years.  Yesterday, they removed my ability to get the basic cable channels from my cable internet.  5 months ago, my condo association removed the antenna from our building's roof.  Now I have to pay 79.99 a month so my wife can watch Housewives of Who Knows Where and my kids can watch Nickelodeon.   

I hate cable.  I hate cable. I hate cable. I hate cable. I hate cable.  I hate cable. I hate cagle. I hate cable.

Anyway, I am 42 now.  When I was 23 and got my first 'solo' apartment, I had to decide between a 700.00 espresso machine or a tv.  I chose the black stuff. I got cable 7 years ago, when I got married and my wife and I moved in together.  After 2 years of paying to watch crap, we canceled it.  And now I have been pulled back in.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I have been cable free for 5 years.  Yesterday, they removed my ability to get the basic cable channels from my cable internet.  5 months ago, my condo association removed the antenna from our building's roof.  Now I have to pay 79.99 a month so my wife can watch Housewives of Who Knows Where and my kids can watch Nickelodeon.   

I hate cable.  I hate cable. I hate cable. I hate cable. I hate cable.  I hate cable. I hate cagle. I hate cable.

Anyway, I am 42 now.  When I was 23 and got my first 'solo' apartment, I had to decide between a 700.00 espresso machine or a tv.  I chose the black stuff. I got cable 7 years ago, when I got married and my wife and I moved in together.  After 2 years of paying to watch crap, we canceled it.  And now I have been pulled back in.

I'm this close to throwing the tv out the third story window if the cable company raises their rates one more time.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

ha sell it. it was bought in 2001 and is one heavy sonabeach.  works great, picture is still perfect but it'll be worth more in entertainment value smashing then selling.  those bstards told me they could get me a lower rate for 6 months if we added a phone land line (2 yrs).  

I hate people who hate their job but don't do anything but complain

ha sell it. it was bought in 2001 and is one heavy sonabeach.  works great, picture is still perfect but it'll be worth more in entertainment value smashing then selling.  those bstards told me they could get me a lower rate for 6 months if we added a phone land line (2 yrs).  

I hate people who hate their job but don't do anything but complain

FO sho. Anyone who hates their job is not doing it right. You either do what you want, or you find a way to make your job enjoyable for yourself. You have to - you do it more than you do anything else.

If you're paying too much for cable, call your provider and threaten to leave if they can't offer you a better deal. It works, but you have to do it every time your contract expires. If you renew your contract automatically, with no negotiation, they will raise your rate every time.

2 years of Dish Network, 2 years of cable, 3 yr of Directv, rinse and repeat.  After your contract is over, you end up paying from an extra 50-75% more a month.  Glad I don't have Sunday Ticket anymore, it was TV1, TV2, Laptop and Directv mobile at the same time for 3 years.  That's just as bad as a Lego addiction.  

I had to dissect a frog in Biology class for high school once. Yeah, that makes sense. Give kids a knife and tell them to cut up a dead animal like Jeffrey Dahmer.

:shocked:  :shout:  :blackeye:  :punish:  :resent:  :nea:  :ireful:  :frantics:  :cry:  :girlwah:

I feel so betrayed!

I know. Could you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?

Truthfully I wasn't the one who actually cut up the poor thing. Since it was a 'group exercise', I just recorded what was needed and left the horrible bits to my lab partner. (He enjoyed himself a little too much.) I don't wish to get bad grades but that was one time I would have graciously accepted an "F" for the assignment. I simply cannot stand cruelty to animals in any way, shape, or form (even in death).

On the subject, remember in The Fly 2 from 1989 the scene where the kid puts the mutated dog out of its misery finally? I still cry everytime I watch that whole scene to this day.

I got to dissect a cat in Advanced Health class. It wasn't too bad, they were bled out, shaved, and had their veins dyed blue and their arteries dyed red before we cut into them. My lab partner named ours Metallikat, but he tied it to his bumper on the last day of school. Not pretty...

post-2081-0-56555000-1383711165.gif
  • Like 1

Sam's club doesn't sell the french vanilla mix I usually drink anymore.

I don't get why mine just sells a bunch of plain oatmeal. What about the strawberries & cream flavor?

I don't like hearing people discuss morals.

Yeah, that never ends well, does it? Someone always get sore and then it turns into one of these.

60d.gif

I think this is the first thread you have ever enjoyed.

Oh layoff.