10233 - Horizon Express

fxdl96

Alright guys, it's late and I am alone at the bar. There is a lady on the end, dressed in orange. Her name is HE, but I assure you she is a she. I haven't dated her before, in fact, I haven't even considered looking at her. But now, she is offering to take me home for the night if we go ice skating first. She said skating is her favorite thing to do on a date, but I'll need to act fast because they are closing the rink soon.

What should I do?

Ask how much she charges and don't pay more than the going rate. If she looks weathered see if you can get a discount.

Alright guys, it's late and I am alone at the bar.  There is a lady on the end, dressed in orange.  Her name is HE, but I assure you she is a she.  I haven't dated her before, in fact, I haven't even considered looking at her.  But now, she is offering to take me home for the night if we go ice skating first.  She said skating is her favorite thing to do on a date, but I'll need to act fast because they are closing the rink soon.

What should I do?  

Wake up.

Edited by biniou
  • Like 1

It is not sold, out if you search it is mis-labeled.   This is what comes up.  If you click on it says sold by and shipped from Amazon.  It seems to me that they are taking from an FBA account.  As the UPC codes on all of mine are marked through and their are little white stickers with a new bar code on them.

by Leba House Pub
Get it by Monday, Dec 8
More Buying Choices

• 2 weeks later...

Two things.

Under what a Lego employee told me - once the online stock goes, that's it for the set. Not exactly news for us.

Two - what sets do I need to buy to power the train? I have never tried that before and want to power my own copy.

Thanks!

Ex Astris, Scientia.

This is what they list in the instructions to add power functions to HE: 8878, 8887, 8884, 8879, 88002, 8870

Sort of looking like only 5 pre-2013 exclusives will be standing after the new year... I'm starting to panic on this one..

Two things.

Under what a Lego employee told me - once the online stock goes, that's it for the set. Not exactly news for us.

Two - what sets do I need to buy to power the train? I have never tried that before and want to power my own copy.

Thanks!

Ex Astris, Scientia.

NOTE: This was originally wrote assuming you had two trains, if you have one, you only need one of each, except the track if you need it. However that was only my personal recommendation and you may or may not need more. If you happen to get or already have a second HE, just put the extra motor, battery box, IR Receiver and lights in the second locomotive. The train is too heavy to only use one set of motors successfully.

They recommend the PF rechargeable battery box and transformer, which costs $75 together. So if you want the cheaper alternative, there's a AAA battery box as well.

Two of each.

PF Train motors 88002

IR Receiver 8884

AAA/Rechargeable Battery box 88000/8878

One of each

Transformer 8887 (only needed if you're using the rechargeable box)

Infrared remote control 8879

Optional

PF lights x2 8870

Straight and Flexi track* x4 7499

Switch track* x2 7895

Those will help you get started if you need some track. Without the extras, it will cost you about $85-184, but all decked out with all the bells and whistles will run you about $202-301. Of course that depends on your choice of battery pack, and doesn't even factor in the price of the trains! Hope you enjoy it :)

*This is assuming you have little to no track, if you do, all decked out would just cost $90-190. I mentioned this only because you seem to be a little new to the PF system.

Edited by Stevenplays
  • Like 1

Two of each.

PF Train motors 88002

IR Receiver 8884

AAA/Rechargeable Battery box 88000/8878

One of each

Transformer 8887 (only needed if you're using the rechargeable box)

Infrared remote control 8879

I would rather try to use a single IR receiver and lay a cable through the train. That way you might also get away with one battery box. Problem with 2 receivers is keeping the speeds in sync, since they tend to miss a command every now and then. In non-torque-limited driving conditions, this could lead to motors working against each other.

• Like 1

I would rather try to use a single IR receiver and lay a cable through the train. That way you might also get away with one battery box. Problem with 2 receivers is keeping the speeds in sync, since they tend to miss a command every now and then. In non-torque-limited driving conditions, this could lead to motors working against each other.

Never had a problem with mine, but it would eliminate any possible issues.