2014 - Set List

Guest eightbrick

Me being dumb here, but wasn't The Joker Steam Roller, already a set from 1st run of DC super hero's? Stomping

No, there's been 2 joker helicopters (2012, 2006), a joker ice cream truck, with him also appearing in the funhouse and asylum (version 2), but no steam roller

I would say it's probably like 2521 Lightning Dragon Batlle.  Lightning Dragon Battle had the dragon, skull copter and an exclusive spinner with it, and had four minifigures - retailed at $80.  MechDragon probably includes dragon, vehicle or mini-scene, and 3-4 minifigs.

Epic Dragon Battle had Ultra Dragon (huge, four headed dragon, bigger than lightning or fire dragons), Great Devourer (another large creature), snake prison, and six figs including two exclusive Snake Generals.

Fire Temple had the big temple along with the fire dragon and seven minifigs.

I would say it's probably like 2521 Lightning Dragon Batlle.  Lightning Dragon Battle had the dragon, skull copter and an exclusive spinner with it, and had four minifigures - retailed at $80.  MechDragon probably includes dragon, vehicle or mini-scene, and 3-4 minifigs.

Epic Dragon Battle had Ultra Dragon (huge, four headed dragon, bigger than lightning or fire dragons), Great Devourer (another large creature), snake prison, and six figs including two exclusive Snake Generals.

Fire Temple had the big temple along with the fire dragon and seven minifigs.

Of course, Lightning Dragon Battle.  I hope the MechDragon does not come with a temple.  The one in 70505 was not very good

Guest eightbrick

Not sure if this is new or not, but Brickset has the other rumored Lego Movie set names:

• 70800 Escape Glider
  • 70801 Melting Room
  • 70802 Pursuit
  • 70803 Fool Palace
  • 70804 Ice machine
  • 70805 Waste Crusher
  • 70806 Castle Cavalry
  • 70807 Metal Beard

Wait, isn't that the same Camper as this one from 2009?

7639_brickset.jpg

Does not appear to be much of a redesign but I did miss that set the first time around so it will be nice to pick up next year. Anyway, I'm glad City is going back to some Raceing roots :derisive:, and that Car Transporter looks grand.

Looks similar. I guess they replaces the surf board with a canoe.

Guest eightbrick

More City sets (police) were found in instruction booklets:

10507702155_ab1f44e960_b.jpg

60046 (Helicopter and Hideout) and 60045 (the police boat and 4x4) look pretty good, other than that it's same old same old.

I actually like the look of the Police Station although I bet it will not have any baseplates. :( (Yes, I'm still on that.) The Mobile Command Post looks slightly different (mainly the tractor) but pretty much same as the one from 2011, and the police boat is reminiscent of the Off-road Command Center from Target.

tmp_image.png

You know, I'm still waiting for the buildings used in those backgrounds to become actual sets. :P

Guest eightbrick

I actually like the look of the Police Station although I bet it will not have any baseplates. :( (Yes, I'm still on that.) The Mobile Command Post looks slightly different (mainly the tractor) but pretty much same as the one from 2011, and the police boat is reminiscent of the Off-road Command Center from Target.

I hadn't even realized we got another police dingy recently, oops!  :rofl: Now that you mention it that set looks pretty nice... The helicopter seems to be where it's at: small cabin (with a SNOT wall :D ), well built green pickup and the chopper reminds me of my personal favorite Lego helicopter, the 2008 CG helo.

brickpicker_set_7738_1.jpg