2014 - Set List

Cool. The head must have some awesome printing under there. :D

They probably will be. All they seem to do is hibernate. :lol:

Anyway, I updated the list in the main post for Chima.

This guy has shown up in the last two episodes - I think his name is "Shadowwind" or something like that. He is an expert Speedorz racer according to the story arc, and as of episode 9, a mysterious character to the Chima world.

There was also a really cool peacock figure that showed up in episode 8 named "Dom de la Woosh". I would bet he'll be showing up in a 2014 set soon.

All these new characters are expanding the Chima theme nicely. Really looking forward to the Legend Beast builds in 2014.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

No more Star Wars Planet sets? I like them.

I liked them to except for all the extra actual planets.  Soooo happy with the recruitment set pics.  Armys of these will be funny to see on top of the desk.

I liked them to except for all the extra actual planets.  Soooo happy with the recruitment set pics.  Armys of these will be funny to see on top of the desk.

I would agree. I did enjoy the minibuild, minifigure, and unique plague, but the Planetoid parts held absolutely no use outside of decoration. I think the deformed builds for the Microfighters line will be an amusingly interesting depart from the norm.

Alright, now before anyone asks why I am posting an image of an action figure here, take a gander at the package artwork.

I saw this at Kmart the other day and it reminded me of the proposed artwork used on next year's sets.

HASBRO_STAR_WARS_SAGA_LEGENDS_01.jpg

I think it may be safe to assume 2014 Star Wars Lego sets will have that Vader cover art across the box.

What a terrible line of sets for one yr. Not even a cool Ep 3 set with Vader, Obi Wan vs Anakin, Yoda vs Emperor, clones attacking the Jedi, or The Jedi Temple, etc... Maybe better sets will be introduced for Summer 2014? At least the Death Star battle pack looks promising. stormtroopers are starting to get a tad costly on bricklink.

At least the Imperial Star Deatroyer will be a smaller planet - like set. I was worried for a min until I read the entire thread (I have 6211s to sell).

• 2 weeks later...

What a terrible line of sets for one yr. Not even a cool Ep 3 set with Vader, Obi Wan vs Anakin, Yoda vs Emperor, clones attacking the Jedi, or The Jedi Temple, etc... Maybe better sets will be introduced for Summer 2014? At least the Death Star battle pack looks promising. stormtroopers are starting to get a tad costly on bricklink.

At least the Imperial Star Deatroyer will be a smaller planet - like set. I was worried for a min until I read the entire thread (I have 6211s to sell).

Yeah I wish in these years before new movies they would get a little more creative. I was hoping the Ewok Village was the beginning of a trend of new out of the box sets.

I would agree. I did enjoy the minibuild, minifigure, and unique plague, but the Planetoid parts held absolutely no use outside of decoration. I think the deformed builds for the Microfighters line will be an amusingly interesting depart from the norm.

Alright, now before anyone asks why I am posting an image of an action figure here, take a gander at the package artwork.

I saw this at Kmart the other day and it reminded me of the proposed artwork used on next year's sets.

I think it may be safe to assume 2014 Star Wars Lego sets will have that Vader cover art across the box.

Hey Orc, I suggest removing the image of the LEGO Star Wars sets. It has the "Confidential" label on it and LEGO doesn't like sites posting them. Don't want to get on their bad side ;)

So last year we had a SW 'theme' of Attack of the Clones, which had a number of complimentary sets which are intended to be displayed together, as well as various other SW sets.  I am wondering if anyone has seen a verifiable list of the SW 2014 sets.  Brickipedia had a list of sets which seemed to be remakes of the Revenge of the Sith sets, (ie, Wheelbike, Turbo Tank) and I would like to know if these rumors are true.  I would love to get remakes of these sets, and it would make sense to release Ep. II sets, and then Ep. III sets the following year.  Thoughts?

It has been talked about several times in this thread:

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/4869-sets-of-2014-the-list/

Most of the ones confirmed right now are of the small series that is taking over for the planet series. Nothing huge yet.

here is the list from that thread:

Star Wars
AT-AP
Droid Gunship
Battle on Saleucami
Droid Tri-Fighter
Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon
Coruscant Police Gunship
- Battle Packs
Death Star Troopers
Kashyyyk Troopers
- Great Vehicles
Jedi Interceptor
V-wing Fighter
General Grievous Wheel Bike
Vulture Droid
- Microfighters
Clone Turbo Tank
AAT
Millenium Falcon
TIE Interceptor
X-wing Fighter
Star Destroyer

I like them so far.

It has been talked about several times in this thread:

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/4869-sets-of-2014-the-list/

Most of the ones confirmed right now are of the small series that is taking over for the planet series. Nothing huge yet.

here is the list from that thread:

Star Wars

AT-AP

Droid Gunship

Battle on Saleucami

Droid Tri-Fighter

Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon

Coruscant Police Gunship

- Battle Packs

Death Star Troopers

Kashyyyk Troopers

- Great Vehicles

Jedi Interceptor

V-wing Fighter

General Grievous Wheel Bike

Vulture Droid

- Microfighters

Clone Turbo Tank

AAT

Millenium Falcon

TIE Interceptor

X-wing Fighter

Star Destroyer

I like them so far.

It's probably time to unload your Red Imperial Guards with the release of the Death Star battle pack.

Alright, who has two thumbs and said what the Recruitment (Microfighters) set builds would be? :toclue:

They are mini builds big enough to hold a minifigure yet small enough for an impulse buy just as I pointed out prior.

Here are the images in high resolution. (I saved a backup of each just in case they get taken down which just happened. Glad I planned ahead.)

gallery_2081_28_87656.jpg

gallery_2081_28_4897.jpg

gallery_2081_28_123121.jpg

gallery_2081_28_187787.jpg

gallery_2081_28_114545.jpg

gallery_2081_28_103231.jpg

A lot of these sets look like customs.  Anakin's fighter doesn't have the detailing under the stabalizers as in previous sets, and the Vulture Droid doesn't have a face.