2014 - Set List

I guess People who did not read it yet will want the list for new Star Wars line in 2014

9500893758_aec3411c8e_z.jpg

Source: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=84819&st=400

Cannot wait for to see what figures are in battle packs! also the mini build of Millenium Falcon is what I will 100% get (planetary sets type of thing)

You found a much better version then I did...

Nothing particularly interesting to me unfortunately. I am mostly an original trilogy kind of collector. Sometimes I really hate the fact I don't have any sets from the prequels, but they just don't catch my attention as much.

I definitely know what you mean. However, I found that when I build some of them, I get more interested. There are a few I have built that are pretty spectacular.

I can't wait to build the Malevolence.

I was looking at the picture and I noticed that most of the regular sets look like remakes. That is the one thing I don't need. The sets that are not remakes sound interesting, but I will know for sure when I see the set.

As long as that grievous bike is gonna be cheap for cheap Grievous I will be super happy... and if Kashyyk bpack looks good in terms of figures thats all for me from the wave 

There is an updated list for the Star Wars sets. The "Recruitment" line will be replacing the Planet sets. No word on what this new line will be like.

Thanks for the update, tormentalous.

In regards to the list, we already had a Target exlusive Anakin's Jedi Starfighter from last year so that doesn't make sense. It has been three years since the last Droid Tri-fighter and two years for the last V-wing Starfighter so those may be something. The Battlepacks sound great especially when Lego will go back to their classic setup with four of each side. The supposed Planets replacing 'Recruitment' line sounds exactly like the former; a mini-build, minifigure, and container. I wonder if those could end up like the blister packs used for Ninjago and Chima if they are planning on taking out the spheroid altogether. It could help sales for them army builders (or people who don't really need more than one Naboo or Death Star rolling around).

One last thought, if this Recruitment line does indeed pull through and is a complete replacement for the Planets line, Series 1-4 could become instant collector items. You never know....

Guest eightbrick

Thanks, Tormentalous! I'm excited for the Kashyyyk Troopers Battle Pack and the DS Troopers one, but I'm not sure what to think of the Utapau or Saleucami one. Never even heard of Saleucami. :/

(image)

Apparently their leader is Clone Commander Neyo, who killed Stass Allie during Order 66, if anyone is interested.

Strangely enough, the first clone scout walker included a guy who looks a lot like Neyo. http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7250-1

It would be interesting if Neyo is released at the same time as an actual Kashyyyk line.

I'm excited for the Kashyyyk Troopers Battle Pack and the DS Troopers one, but I'm not sure what to think of the Utapau or Saleucami one. Never even heard of Saleucami. :/

Ahh, the great world of Saleucami with its lush oasis', tranquil skies, and a damn near impossible to pronounce let alone remember name.

Saleucami.jpg

Cool image there, Brianl3.

Thinking on the Recruitment sets now, I'm curious how those builds and boxes will be like. I've heard the build could be small yet big enough to seat the minifigure which comes with it. Kind of reminds me of this deformed X-wing I saw on CUUSOO a few weeks back.

thumb640x360.png

Not really sure how to take that. :wacko:

The Recruitment sets will be larger than the Planet sets' vehicles but the minifigures can't fit inside.

I'm really curious how those builds will turn out now. They don't sound like a mini build yet not quite a midi model either. ....Where exactly would these new ones fit? :scratchhead: In any case, unless Lego is planning on doing a different kind of container the same way as the Planets were, I see these as army building blister packs with a single minifigure and selection of parts; all of which is usable in anything.

I'm really curious how those builds will turn out now. They don't sound like a mini build yet not quite a midi model either. ....Where exactly would these new ones fit? :scratchhead: In any case, unless Lego is planning on doing a different kind of container the same way as the Planets were, I see these as army building blister packs with a single minifigure and selection of parts; all of which is usable in anything.

Maybe the Recruitment sets will be like the mid-scale sized sets. Like the midi-scale Imperial Star Destroyer 8099 or smaller than that. That is what I can think of.