2014 - Set List

Guest eightbrick

I'm really curious how those builds will turn out now. They don't sound like a mini build yet not quite a midi model either. ....Where exactly would these new ones fit? :scratchhead: In any case, unless Lego is planning on doing a different kind of container the same way as the Planets were, I see these as army building blister packs with a single minifigure and selection of parts; all of which is usable in anything.

I'm thinking they might look like the X-Wing from this unreleased Yavin Base set:

yaviniv-sketch01.jpg

Anyway, I'm happy that the BPs only contain one faction... just like the good ol' days of 2007.

I'm thinking they might look like the X-Wing from this unreleased Yavin Base set:

yaviniv-sketch01.jpg

Anyway, I'm happy that the BPs only contain one faction... just like the good ol' days of 2007.

Maybe the recruitment sets will look like that X-Wing fighter. That is the best guess that I have hear so far.

Here is a list of possible DC Superheros sets from The Brick Fan. (The Riddler is in there, but it looks like you already added it to the list.) Link: http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dc-universe-super-heroes-2014-sets-revealed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegoEverlasting-LegoReviewsNews+%28The+Brick+Fan+-+LEGO+Reviews+%26+News%29

darth_tater over on Eurobricks has revealed the first wave of the 2014 LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes sets. There are no images except for The Riddler Chase (76012) as of this time. There are four sets in this wave and will be available late this year/early 2014.

The Penguin Face-Off (76010)

post-8374-0-49948000-1376448801.jpg

Guest idunno101

post-366-0-42515900-1376505136.png

I wonder how the Police Gunship will look as a UCS....  It will be interesting to see how LEGO will interpret the ship. There may be some cool building techniques with it. 

Thanks for sharing, Alcarin! I do have a question though: Do you know whether the Recruitment Line sets will still have planets in them? I hope they don't! :) That BrickMaster book looks great, and I am hyped up for the next wave of sets!!!

The Planets are done with according to the original source.  They are more like Midi sets with a single figure each.  The Battle Packs could be really good.  Other than that, I'm not excited for the upcoming wave at all.

Captain Obvious, but there are lots of preliminaries here, so there will be a lot of changes from what you see in these and what the final product looks like.  Personally, I think the mini fighters are stupid, but kids will probably really like them.

And thanks Darth Lego, I can never get stuff to embed, so I just linked it.

Alright, who has two thumbs and said what the Recruitment (Microfighters) set builds would be? :toclue:

They are mini builds big enough to hold a minifigure yet small enough for an impulse buy just as I pointed out prior.

Here are the images in high resolution. (I saved a backup of each just in case they get taken down which just happened. Glad I planned ahead.)

gallery_2081_28_87656.jpg

gallery_2081_28_4897.jpg

gallery_2081_28_123121.jpg

gallery_2081_28_187787.jpg

gallery_2081_28_114545.jpg

gallery_2081_28_103231.jpg

• Like 1

Guest idunno101

It seems that those pictures are pushing the new spring loaded shooters as a new and excellent invention.

Also those mini Star Wars ships remind me of chibi MOCs that I see on the internet.

Looks like a last cash grab for clone related stuff. So many of these sets have the same battle droids and super battle droids. None of this looks very appealing to me. I wish they would focus more on the OT. This fall's lineup looks much better with at least a bunch of sets based on RotJ. I suppose this is just a fill in area for 2014 until the new movies start coming out. At least i will save some money first half of the year! Maybe i can actually catch up! LOL I got into the game late and i just did complete my Star Wars sets for 2012. :)

Thinking on the Recruitment sets now, I'm curious how those builds and boxes will be like. I've heard the build could be small yet big enough to seat the minifigure which comes with it. Kind of reminds me of this deformed X-wing I saw on CUUSOO a few weeks back.

thumb640x360.png

Not really sure how to take that. :wacko:

Update: Just saw an image of the recuitment sets and I can confirm that the Recruitment sets are boxed sets and the minifigures will indeed be able to sit inside/on the vehicles, exactly like the image posted. Think of chibi-style vehicles. They're in small boxes and labeled "Microfighters". All the 2013 boxes are dark and feature Darth Vader as the character on the top right corner. Sorry to disappoint but the Kashyyyk Troopers features Clone troopers and not Wookies. The catalog shows launch in February. To me, only the Microfighters are the only ones interesting enough to get.

does anyone think there will be a new UCS Set?

With the new release of the Ewok Village, it will probably be next summer until the next "UCS" set.  B-Wing and SSD will probably fall off the radar by then and will leave just R2-D2 if I'm correct.(I don't count 10188 anymore, that thing is ridiculous and won't die)  At that time, bring on giant Cloud City. :jig:

Thinking on the Recruitment sets now, I'm curious how those builds and boxes will be like. I've heard the build could be small yet big enough to seat the minifigure which comes with it. Kind of reminds me of this deformed X-wing I saw on CUUSOO a few weeks back.

thumb640x360.png

Not really sure how to take that. :wacko:

Anyone else here read the "Bleep" in Cleveland's voice?

Well I must say the medium scale models look ridiculous... i expected a little bigger stuff ...

Also I hope the figure decisions are not final I was really hoping for another Aalya Secura in those sets....

It's not. If you look closely at the bottom of one of the pictures, it reads "Not final product. All imagery pending licensor approval." So things can still change, though it will probably be fairly minimal. Also if you look at the pictures of the boxes of the products, the usual SW image is missing (ie. Darth Maul, Clone Trooper, etc.). Instead, there's only the LEGO Star Wars logo. I do see a Darth Vader logo at the top of the page, so that could be a hint of the logo to come.

post-5354-0-06545000-1376594242.png