2014 - Set List

Welp, it looks like our fearless Friends five-some is headed off to some sort of Jungle adventure this year. Explains the tiger and monkey collectibles at least!

Also I think they need to layoff their ice cream obsession. While I do love the idea of an ice cream cycle, they need to move on. Get back into cupcakes or cake pops or cronuts or something!

The Heartlake Shopping Center peaks my interest. What will be included? A spa? A shoe store? A Sanrio store? A candy shop? A Starbucks? An Apple Store? A Forever 21? A Frozen yogurt shop? A cell phone cover kiosk? So many possibilities!

I'm all stressed out now about not knowing where and when these upcoming promotional poly bags for Friends and The Hobbit are going to be released. I don't want to miss out!!!!!!!! If anyone hears anything please share!

Welp, it looks like our fearless Friends five-some is headed off to some sort of Jungle adventure this year. Explains the tiger and monkey collectibles at least!

Yep. I guess Stephanie, Mia, Emma, Andrea, and Olivia will be taking a run through the jungle. ;)

Also I think they need to layoff their ice cream obsession. While I do love the idea of an ice cream cycle, they need to move on. Get back into cupcakes or cake pops or cronuts or something!

Yeah, give us back our cakes!

....Cake Mania. :blum:

The Heartlake Shopping Center peaks my interest. What will be included?

A Gap, Hot Topics, and Cold Stone. :wink:
  • Like 1

Well, for anyone looking forward to the Star Wars sets will have to wait until March to find any in stores. Not exactly surprising but it is believed The Lego Movie being currently promoted with the film coming out next month was top priority and pushed the release date by a couple of months.

The Brick Fan

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. That was my thought too.

Another interesting idea would be if Lego released a half sized modular using a 16 x 32 baseplate. It hasn't happened before but like Eightbrick said elsewhere, it could be a good way to buy cheaper modulars available from regular retail chains and get people interested in them if they weren't before.

The only thing that is weird with the bicycle set is I can't imagine there are a lot of reasons to get a bike in the winter. :-)

The half size modular is brilliant, I am rooting for that.

There is a lot of things for that set leading what it could be in either direction. Will it be a Winter Village build, a possible half sized modular, or just another Creator house? The set number and suggested retail is that of a regular Creator set but then the piece count suggests something rather large and the name is pretty specific like a Winter Village or modular house set. Admittedly a bicycle shop or cafe by itself is a generic title but putting the two together? One thing is for certain, this set piques my interest! :drool:

Any pics of the two new trains? I expect them to be cooler than Passenger and Cargo which sucks as I invested in those!

Nothing yet.

Any pics of the two new trains?   I expect them to be cooler than Passenger and Cargo which sucks as I invested in those!

why do you say the current red and yellow trains suck? They suck if you invested in them since 2011 at full retail price. but design wise, I thought they are pretty cool. The red train especially could be much sought after it goes EOL. The yellow train does have a realistic build and it should do well too after EOL.

Better than no pictures at all...for addicts, every little bit helps!

Well then that makes the effort all worthwhile. :)

Is the juniors line like Duple or regular Lego bricks?

The Juniors line are typical sets with regular bricks and minifigures; only the builds are simple for young kids to put together or 'juniorized' if you will.

I appreciate the effort someones gone to to get all this inside info on new sets, but they really do need to upgrade their potato camera

Haha, definately.