What Lego set did you buy today?

41 minutes ago, jaylay said:

in FOMO I placed one order for 1 Lunar Rover and 2 Space Stations on Lego.com … 2 orders and used some points ...

Those Space Stations are bigger in person than I thought. 

I think my 7yo son is ready for technic sets and Zavvi is killing it lately with me.

42098 Car Transporter $130 + free shipping with code TRANSPORTER. RRP $180. I ordered it today.

42099 Crawler $167 + free shipping with code 4X4. RRP $250. Just received it today.

42095 Racer $65 + free shipping with code RACER. RRP $100. Sold out at the moment. Should be getting mine tomorrow.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sozial said:

Well well i suppose you will be the only one here who could have been bought the VW Camper at the right time.

I suppose I will not fetch any premium for the old Box. 😬

Eh, probably not, from what I've read. ;)

But I just got back into my LEGO collection (like many sitting at home for these past few months, I had to find something to occupy time) and this is a set I've wanted for years.  So figured one for me, one to sell or gift.

I'll probably only have to wait 10 years to sell, unlike the 20 most have had to wait! 😅

Edited by LegoLagoon
  • Haha 1

You guys are making me look bad. I stopped at a Barnes and Noble and grabbed a Tron Legacy for myself.

I hadn't being paying close attention to all the new sets, but they had a Minecraft Dungeons themed set, which I didn't know they had coming out. Looks neat, I think kids will like it - the game seems to be getting some positive buzz amongst the kid/minecraft group.

• Like 1

Got a Treehouse from Amazon the other day, delivered already. Saw Stranger Things on Target last night and jumped on it, nice to get that 5% off. Just ordered a Diner from SaH for delivery around July 2, maybe they are expecting a shipment from Mexico then (fingers crossed). My wife's getting nervous, but is nevertheless supportive, just pissed I haven't gotten her the bookshop yet.

• Like 1

You get the Hotrod promo with purchase. Because the main set (Stranger Things) is on backorder and may not ever ship (it probably will), you can order a small item (Tears of Batman) that currently is in stock, to ensure you get the Hotrod promo.

Exactly this. Always good to have a small ticket item on stand by to ensure promo comes.

Plus I never picked up that poly again and love it.