What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up 1x 10277 Crocodile and 1x 10273 Haunted House today at my local LEGO store (Tyson's Corner, VA). Got lucky, as they had gotten in a shipment of 5 HHs this morning. By the time I left the store (15 minutes after opening), they had already sold 3 of them.

6 hours ago, emes001 said:

Picked up 1x 10277 Crocodile and 1x 10273 Haunted House today at my local LEGO store (Tyson's Corner, VA). Got lucky, as they had gotten in a shipment of 5 HHs this morning. By the time I left the store (15 minutes after opening), they had already sold 3 of them.

At $500 a pop, not sure why you left any of them!! You must not be a quick flipping legolas lover...!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, emes001 said:

HHs ?

15 hours ago, BricksBrotha said:

Low life.  Personally feel acronyms are lazy and reserved for youth so lean towards reseller scum✌️😂

Oh surely you can see the older you are the less time you have left so acronyms and speed are the way to go.  But reseller scum is a good one. Anything anyone on Reddit throws my way when they complain they can't find an Assembly Square anywhere and how dare people hoard them for the first five years.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, emes001 said:

I cannot believe you picked up a HH from Tysons! I was just their on Tuesday afternoon and asked about several sets I've been waiting for...I suspect all of the HHs are gone by now. I'll have to check the other local stores. 

• Like 1

Stopped by the Tyson's Corner VA store to hopefully snag some sets they thought would be coming in from a large shipment...ended up with 1 X 71044 Disney Train & Station and a couple Speed Champions - 76895 Ferrari F8 Tributo, 76897 1985 Audo Sport Quattro, 76896 Nissan GT-R NISMO. 

On 6/25/2020 at 3:00 AM, Bernard74 said:

I just bought a used Café Corner for €475.

Didn’t think I would ever get one for a price that I would be willing to pay for it. Now Market Street is the only modular I don’t have but not too bothered about that.

Congrats on the Cafe Corner for just a great price!!!

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 3:13 PM, House Schubert said:

no one has ever answered my question... what does that acronym stand for?  Quick Flipping Lego... Losers? Lovers? Linguists?

I believe @Alpinemaps promised he was going to update the list ..... back in 2017. I'm sure he's almost done.

• Like 2