What Lego set did you buy today?

Thanks to this forum my FOMO trio is now complete. Diner arrived from AMZ today, Treehouse from LEGO just shipped, and I have an Upside Down on backorder from LEGO as well. I normally chase EOL deals on big sets like these, but who knows what the future holds for these sets. At the very least, now my wife won't have to hear any more "The Stranger Thing set came back into stock briefly on AMZ again today but I missed it..." complaints!

In other, but very much related news, I just dropped off an FBA shipment at UPS...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

Nice find, but ummmm, yeah, you should have arm swept.

Going back today for another round. Sometimes they have additional stock in the backroom, there were many 42080, 75211, 75212 and 60174 all 50% off rrp last week.

Edited by coelian

2 minutes ago, dennugsmello said:

Yup, arm sweep indeed. Great set.

I have boat load of these bad boys I scooped up from various Walmart's over the years. 

The two 41318s that I left behind on saturday are now in my possession.  Picked up some avengers sets that were added to the 50% sales. There were some overwatch sets but I gave them a pass, cleaned up some power functions sets as well. Good 30min run. All the MFs and Ties from Solo were gone, should have picked up some last week. I'm sitting on a few of the MFs and they are moving slowly.

• Like 1

Picked up a Creator Roller Coaster on Amazon for $290 using built up rewards points.  Glad I didn't fall for the FOMO on this one.  

Fairground construction begins in 1 week as Carousel and Ferris Wheel get moved from their storage and this and Mixer get built.  

Also have the little Rocket Ride set to add to it.  Light kits will need to be purchased as well if anyone has recommendations on those.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Did not buy any (thank goodness, I had that Bookstore teed up, but have been on a tear so thought better of it), but I did get a big box of bulk for FREE.  I've found a some Harry Potter (triple decker bus), SW (some Ewok stuff), an Airplane, Alien Mothership (7065).

Not quite as clean and easy as buying, but the price is right! 😂 

• Like 2

Went to drop off some stuff at the post office and went to the department store nearby, found two 60204's on clearance plus a podracer, promptly bought all 3. I seem to be finding hospitals (including 41318s) quite frequently.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:19 PM, joneyyy1981 said:

used up loads of vip pints and ordered vegas architecture, dried up everywhere.

amazon.de is taking orders, limited to 2 though.

Edited by coelian
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RightDwigt said:

What!? Where?? Did you see any of those nice DO NOT SHELVE UNTIL JULY 1ST stickers anywhere closeby?

In a major Swiss department store called Manor, two on shelves I took one. I don't do quick flips but given this is a Swiss train and seeing lots of train enthusiasts at the lug shows I can probably turn it around quickly. Nope didn't see the "Do not put on shelves before July 1st" sticker.