Retiring Soon - open speculation

3 hours ago, marcandre said:

Keeping secrets? I thought we were here to share information. 

Here I will throw you a bone ;) 

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a34481877/heinz-ketchup-tomato-blood-halloween/

1 hour ago, joneyyy1981 said:

if you are telling people where to find it, just tell people what they are ffs

USA only.

49 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

The beauty of this site is that each poster has the right to (occasionally) act like an ass...within reason

Hint: it doesn't fit in the 6 stud wide case ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Meh. Spent enough time trying to figure out what mysterio’s blabbing about. Sure, some Mario sets show retired in the app and some minecraft as well…but none of it really matters…not like any of them were surprises. If he was being helpful he could’ve just said “hey check this out” and been done with it.  Being all cloak and daggery just makes him look like a jack ass.

54 minutes ago, Migration said:

75893 be my guess. Not like it’s some super secret profity thing. Amazon listing has almost 200 sellers on it. 

SO Close but only 90 sellers on this one, and hey a $1 is a $1 to you guys. 

6 minutes ago, Migration said:

Meh. Spent enough time trying to figure out what mysterio’s blabbing about. Sure, some Mario sets show retired in the app and some minecraft as well…but none of it really matters…not like any of them were surprises. If he was being helpful he could’ve just said “hey check this out” and been done with it.  Being all cloak and daggery just makes him look like a jack ass.

Haven't seen you post a deal on here in years?  At least I still throw out some coins and records to flip. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Migration said:

75895? Still no surprise there. Set would have been way better had it gone last year. 

true. but thats the game of lego investing. I had my quota at the end of 2020 and normally I would sell them next year XMAS - well one year more, but hey london and dinos are worse.

19 minutes ago, nick625 said:

amazon does that sometimes when they have many sellers for 1 listing. I had that issue with several toys, even when provided with invoices i was still unable to sell. 

i find it to be mysteriously  pre-ordained.  i try to add sets immediately when they are released, often when the only seller is amazon.  sometimes i can, some i can't.  this is one that i have never been let onto since the first time i tried. consequently, i did not load up on them - instead i bought more f40s 75980 which i prefer anyway.  

luckily i am not gated on ideas fossils which seems to have snared a few sellers.

15 minutes ago, cladner said:

i find it to be mysteriously  pre-ordained.  i try to add sets immediately when they are released, often when the only seller is amazon.  sometimes i can, some i can't.  this is one that i have never been let onto since the first time i tried. consequently, i did not load up on them - instead i bought more f40s 75980 which i prefer anyway.  

luckily i am not gated on ideas fossils which seems to have snared a few sellers.

Well but 75895 has the lower seller rank and should appreciate faster, but ye as always do not try to understand anything amz does.

17 minutes ago, cladner said:

dang. 1000% sure i was ungated last month but you made me check and sure enough the gate has dropped. ppl say it lifts sometimes, but IME the amazon gates move in only one direction. 

• Like 1

Where’s my popcorn?

...indeed, pseudoty was not talking about any particular set but about a way to confirm (or get confused with) some EOL dates. Besides that, he does share more than....honestly...more than I would. 
he’s not an *******. I know that very well because I am one.
And last but not least, @pharmjod   pour the secrets down my throat with a funnel, all my spoons are dirty, too lazy to do the dishes 

found my popcorn...:

201D1868-0CE1-414F-96C1-AB49FDD87F31.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Sozial said:

Well but 75895 has the lower seller rank and should appreciate faster, but ye as always do not try to understand anything amz does.

75895  will definitely appreciate faster with fewer sellers on the listing and a higher sales rank.  i am a ferrari person over porsche but if you are ungated on amazon, this will be winner.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, cladner said:

75895  will definitely appreciate faster with fewer sellers on the listing and a higher sales rank.  i am a ferrari person over porsche but if you are ungated on amazon, this will be winner.

It's crazy how quickly the Porsche went up from the $12 perma sale to double rrp. Especially after it was around forever and with it still being in stock at WM for $12. I don't understand buyers. Too bad speed champion doesn't do as well on Ebay. 

4 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Correct, but my point was that this another potential way to obtain retirement information.  And I still Love You!

Love you too!

2 hours ago, Sozial said:

true. but thats the game of lego investing. I had my quota at the end of 2020 and normally I would sell them next year XMAS - well one year more, but hey london and dinos are worse.

Do not speak the name of Dinos...

1 hour ago, cladner said:

I sold a ton of 75895 early covid...have more than I really want left, hope your're right.