Retiring Soon - open speculation

So Kohls still has Hagrid Huts in stock after 3 days depsite BF pricing. so does amazon despite blowing them out at 50% off. 

im starting to think this is gonna be one of those A wing situations where they stay by amazon for a year....

And there are 170 sellers? This is my candidate for the most hoarded set of 2021. Opinions to contrary welcome.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

So Kohls still has Hagrid Huts in stock after 3 days depsite BF pricing. so does amazon despite blowing them out at 50% off. 

im starting to think this is gonna be one of those A wing situations where they stay by amazon for a year....

And there are 170 sellers? This is my candidate for the most hoarded set of 2021. Opinions to contrary welcome.

Yeah, this set might suck. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

I know people think this one will sell with the new season 12/26 but 40% off and still in stock 3 days later.  I think this will be the most hoarded set of 2021 with the perma sale, constant availability everywhere (They even have these at Boscov's) and low buy in, also the youtubers pushing it.

Has 214 sellers between the 2 listings on AMZ.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-brickheadz-star-wars-the-mandalorian-38-the-child-75317/-/A-79577944#lnk=sametab

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-BrickHeadz-Mandalorian-Featuring-Buildable/dp/B0849S7C5W/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=lego+mando+brick&qid=1637683991&sr=8-6

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

And let's not forget they were available at Costco as well.  I picked up several from there at a pretty good discount of which I can't recall atm what it was.  

37 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I know people think this one will sell with the new season 12/26 but 40% off and still in stock 3 days later.  I think this will be the most hoarded set of 2021 with the perma sale, constant availability everywhere (They even have these at Boscov's) and low buy in, also the youtubers pushing it.

Has 214 sellers between the 2 listings on AMZ.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-brickheadz-star-wars-the-mandalorian-38-the-child-75317/-/A-79577944#lnk=sametab

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-BrickHeadz-Mandalorian-Featuring-Buildable/dp/B0849S7C5W/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=lego+mando+brick&qid=1637683991&sr=8-6

It's not scheduled to retire, I believe. So I haven't picked up any.

Just now, BrickLover80 said:

It's not scheduled to retire, I believe. So I haven't picked up any.

I know this is the Retiring soon thread but my response was to the most hoarded set of 2021, sorry.  Perhaps @$20 on joe vs dan can make a new thread with a poll for most horded set? 

Also, can all of you guys just add an avatar already, it used to be a requirement. I have no clue in the difference from the 3 "Brick" members that just responded.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

I know this is the Retiring soon thread but my response was to the most hoarded set of 2021, sorry.  Perhaps @$20 on joe vs dan can make a new thread with a poll for most horded set? 

Also, can all of you guys just add an avatar already, it used to be a requirement. I have no clue in the difference from the 3 "Brick" members that just responded.  

Letters.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Yessir. Done. Not expecting a thanks from you. But can I get a pseudo thanks?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Yessir. Done. Not expecting a thanks from you. But can I get a pseudo thanks?

Thank you, but can you center that T Rex a bit better.  At least now I will know to pay attention to your posts unlike when I see the Hulk avatar ;) 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Assuming I'm one of the 3... done.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Yes, boss. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

Lego 75936 T Rex just about 14 copies until it hits $550 on amazon

pretty amazing

heavily gated set - are you able to list it on your amazon store?  i suspect the low seller count has to do with this more than underhoarding.  doesn't mean it won't be a great performer but could be artificially elevating price on that marketplace if only 14 sellers are allowed through the gate.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cladner said:

heavily gated set - are you able to list it on your amazon store?  i suspect the low seller count has to do with this more than underhoarding.  doesn't mean it won't be a great performer but could be artificially elevating price on that marketplace if only 14 sellers are allowed through the gate.

that has to explain it  .....  just happened to notice how quickly the price is rising while browsing lego sets

26 minutes ago, cladner said:

"...through the GATE." 

Gate 😄😄 I see what you did there 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cladner said:

nice stressing of gating and gates on a set that happens to be a....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, cladner said:

I can sell, but only have one. Looks like I lost a chance to make my first million dollars, damn it!