Retiring Soon - open speculation

2 minutes ago, stuco191 said:

Bugatti available at Amazon again for MSRP… looks like rumors may be true this set has been extended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to believe stonewars/promobricks 90% on retiring lists.....and 10000% percent on UNretiring lists for the simple reason that its based on the ability to reorder sets - would be bizarre for lego to tell stores they CANT reorder after 12/31, then tell them that they CAN, and them change theyre minds again. At this point these sets are guaranteed to be rolling off the factory lines soon if not already. 

Sold 150 Baking competitions at 57$ on amazon last week, not gonna get stuck with them potentially for another year minimum. Same with F. Bus. Couldnt get rid of my bugattis though, still have about 10. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eliminator said:

Assembly Square sticking around for another year? Wow, much longer run that I anticipated.

This was reported on multiple retirement lists. Maybe next year book shop and assembly square both go. Who knows. 

No surprises for now, just wondering what will be the new set number for barracuda bay when it returns. Ideas used to be pretty safe but now its hard to play. A large local retailer just got a shipment of a few hundred Fossils. 

Edited by coelian

Tarfagler square
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q2MWZZY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_ZVWZGNFRPEV922V3S7VW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

And Empire State Building at Amazon for MSRP if you are still looking.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q1K1QSD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_HW3PJ1EGVE7GC7M1C3PX

Both slated to be retired. For the TS you have to click other sellers to see Amazon price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

They weren't on any list, so not really surprising. They are great evergreen sets. But no reason not to buy the pirate ship or castle. But overall, 3-in-1 are not the best investment. 

I know, I know, but they are out so long, so they should retire. They bring out new 3in1 sets so I really dont get why they continue them, because naturally it will cannibalize sales (but what do I know with a huge stack of 31058 and 31088)