10293 Santa’s Visit
10294 Titanic
10295 Porsche 911

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Lobot said:

December 31, 2023
10255 Assembly Square

😀 lol fantastic.

honestly think unless people are buying larger sets in huge numbers that take years, you might as well just wait until its narrowed down every year. then go big. most groupls im in now spend more time offloading non retiring sets to free up cash.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lobot said:

December 31, 2023
10255 Assembly Square

I suppose they want to sell the 10th anniversary set up until the next anniversary set is available?! LEGO has no clue how to treat an "anniversary set"....it's ridiculous that a 10th anniversary set is still available almost 6 years later...SMH

• Like 1

Barracuda bay back in stock at Lego SAH with limit 5. I'm praying hard it's won't be another Treehouse. I've been scooping up the units in local stores at whatever discount I can get the last 6 months. 

18 hours ago, Sozial said:

My roughly 500 soldiers are waiting for your command at the end of 2023

I'm kinda annoyed that Mando season 3 starts during Christmas time, too late to give the merchandise a boost for Xmas sales. 

Managed to get a barracuda by reserving a set and going into my local(ish) store. Over the phone when I tried that way in the morning they said they could look ahead for 30 days and there was no sign of any more planned stock of it. 

Interestingly they had loads of sleighs and mini tumblers when out of stock online. 

I actually have some hope for 31058 and 31088 to go EOL this year, stock around here in germany is getting less. 31058 is TOOS on Lego DE. I suppose 31088 is just wishful thinking, but 31058 could actually go.

75957 seems to be done btw.: I bought quite a few from one retailer and they called me today, that they ordered more pcs to fulfill my order, but today they got the notice that they wont receive anymore stock.

so the gingerbread house 10267 is gone from lego, target, walmart and bn

the coming December 4 is gone from target and it says sold out

amazon has it at limit 20 still yet shifted to 1 to 2 months for delivery this morning from in stock soon yesterday

it looks like this may be done but who knows Amazon could have a long time like others in the past

the price is high but if you want one from a retailer this may be it

so the gingerbread house 10267 is gone from lego, target, walmart and bn
the coming December 4 is gone from target and it says sold out
amazon has it at limit 20 still yet shifted to 1 to 2 months for delivery this morning from in stock soon yesterday
it looks like this may be done but who knows Amazon could have a long time like others in the past
the price is high but if you want one from a retailer this may be it

I’d settle for Amazon ungating me on this set so I can actually sell some of the stockpile I have. giphy.gif
  • Sad 1

76899 Speed Champions Lamborghini seems to be gone from all the main places except BN has over 1K left but best I can get them for from there is $45. My buy in price has been $40 or below. Not sure if there will be another run but BB and Amazon just went through the latest round. Walmart, Target and Lego have been out. I think next years Countach release will help this one out. 
Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

76899 Speed Champions Lamborghini seems to be gone from all the main places except BN has over 1K left but best I can get them for from there is $45. My buy in price has been $40 or below. Not sure if there will be another run but BB and Amazon just went through the latest round. Walmart, Target and Lego have been out. I think next years Countach release will help this one out. 
Thoughts?

I felt this set was overpriced, so was waiting for a decent discount. I've been waiting a longggg time. I have one in my personal collection and the Black Lambo is especially nice. Knowing SC, I may have to bite the bullet and get the few I can find before they're gone for good...

• Like 1