Retiring Soon - open speculation

33 minutes ago, coelian said:

Potions is listed as retiring on promo bricks but not stonewars, what do u guys think? 

HP Retirements are all over the place, I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 go. I still regret buying so many great halls and Hogwarts Express, they probably will do good post EOL, but will be along hold due to UK stock and I've held on to them for too long. Only consolation is that I bought during hagrid BrickHeadz promo so that reduced buyin.

1 hour ago, Voltron said:

HP Retirements are all over the place, I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 go. I still regret buying so many great halls and Hogwarts Express, they probably will do good post EOL, but will be along hold due to UK stock and I've held on to them for too long. Only consolation is that I bought during hagrid BrickHeadz promo so that reduced buyin.

I have too many great halls as well, thankfully not the hogwarts express. I think I let my own liking for the books and series override my judgement of what does well here. At the end of the day, always let the numbers guide your investments. 

I seen the Knight Bus everywhere. Either they over produced or simply there’s not much interest. I’m not sure about this one. Knowing my luck, it will likely to make good gain post retirement as I didn’t load this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen the Knight Bus everywhere. Either they over produced or simply there’s not much interest. I’m not sure about this one. Knowing my luck, it will likely to make good gain post retirement as I didn’t load this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/23/2021 at 9:16 PM, Voltron said:

I was expecting the Hogwarts Express to go out sooner. Much sooner. And it still hasn't got a retirement date. Would be just my luck when 75955 finally retires to see a new and better version coming out within half a year. 😕  Oh well, at least I got them on good discounts.

3 minutes ago, unclejeffie said:

Makes me wonder what sets are going to be discounted for the vip weekend. Was targetting corner garage at that timeframe

All the good sets will long be gone by then, most are already sold out or TOOS, don't dibble dabble, time running out.

4 minutes ago, unclejeffie said:

Makes me wonder what sets are going to be discounted for the vip weekend. Was targetting corner garage at that timeframe

For modulars it's getting pretty late in the game, would have been better to have been buying them throughout the year whenever it's discounted. 

22 hours ago, RightDwigt said:

Dang good work. The Croc was on sale for $80 here, what'd you move yours for?

Croc is super popular here, after all its a Swiss train. I'm a bit nervous that I only got 2,i know of a sale that starts on the 28th Oct and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to get some out of the few hundred remaining. 

6 minutes ago, unclejeffie said:

I know of a sale also here that starts on friday. The locomotive is also still available there aswell as a couple other sets as the porsche and modulars with huge discounts. It will be an expensive day for me.

I wouldn't wait anymore then especially for the modulars.