The Lego Movie

Darth Lego

The Lego Movie  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen The Lego Movie?

• 6 - 9
    • 10+
    • Never
  2. 2. What is your favorite set?

• 70800 Getaway Glider
    • 70801 Melting Room
    • 70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit
    • 70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace
    • 70804 Ice Cream Machine
    • 70805 Trash Chomper
    • 70806 Castle Cavalry
    • 70807 Metalbeard's Duel
    • 70808 Super Cycle Chase
    • 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair
    • 70810 Metalbeard's Sea Cow
    • 70811 The Flying Flusher
    • 70812 Creative Ambush
    • 70813 Rescue Reinforcements
    • 70814 Emmet's Construct-o-Mech
    • 70815 Super Secret Police Dropship
    • 70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!
    • 70817 Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack
    • 70818 Double-Decker Couch
    • 70819 Bad Cop Car Chase

They're all ugly.

Blasphemy of the highest offense!!! xD  :devil:

For me it`s a toss up between the Sea Cow and Benny`s ship. Both sport incredible designs, and are stunning Lego sets all around. That said, the theme as a whole really is quite impressive and creative.

• Like 1

I honestly couldn't just pick one as each has some great characters many of which are unique to that set. The Ice Cream Machine and Flying Flusher stand out for me in design and namesake wise. Come on, THE FLYING FLUSHER! How hilarious sounding is that? Ha. Anyway, I do want to get the Super Secret Police Dropship seeing how many robo swat guys it comes with plus the Green Ninja and Johnny Thunder. It's also a pretty cool design.

I chose the Sea Cow. One, it was the one thing that stood out the most for me in the movie. Two, it has the double decker couch....seriously...who doesn't love the couch?????????? Three, it's actually my first 'boat,' and I really do enjoy the steampunk vibe it has going for it. Four, it was just a ton of fun to actually build, and is super impressive next to all my other lego sets.

Guest TabbyBoy

I've not seen the movie and will hold off buying sets until the BluRay is out.  I can't stand queues, large crowds or rip-off prices for refreshments so I never go to cinemas.  Nothing beats having a bottle of Barolo when watching my fantastic TV anyway. ;-)

Check your email.  Amazon is honoring the deal for those who pre-ordered the 3D Blu-Ray Combo Pack and then had their orders canceled.

Hello,

We're contacting you to follow up about the cancellation of "The LEGO Movie (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)" from #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. In our previous e-mail we recommended "The LEGO Movie: Everything is Awesome Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital HD + Vitruvius minifigure + Collectible 3D Emmet photo + Bonus 3D movie)" as an alternative to the canceled item:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J11U4J6

Since the price of the new item we recommended is greater than the original item you ordered, we'd like to offer you an Amazon.com promotional certificate to use towards the purchase of the item we recommended. Here are the details:

Promotional Certificate Amount: $10

Promotional Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This promotional code may be redeemed toward the purchase of a copy of "The LEGO Movie: Everything is Awesome Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital HD + Vitruvius minifigure + Collectible 3D Emmet photo + Bonus 3D movie)" that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Just apply your code during checkout.