The Lego Movie

Darth Lego

The Lego Movie  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen The Lego Movie?

• 6 - 9
    • 10+
    • Never
  2. 2. What is your favorite set?

• 70800 Getaway Glider
    • 70801 Melting Room
    • 70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit
    • 70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace
    • 70804 Ice Cream Machine
    • 70805 Trash Chomper
    • 70806 Castle Cavalry
    • 70807 Metalbeard's Duel
    • 70808 Super Cycle Chase
    • 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair
    • 70810 Metalbeard's Sea Cow
    • 70811 The Flying Flusher
    • 70812 Creative Ambush
    • 70813 Rescue Reinforcements
    • 70814 Emmet's Construct-o-Mech
    • 70815 Super Secret Police Dropship
    • 70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!
    • 70817 Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack
    • 70818 Double-Decker Couch
    • 70819 Bad Cop Car Chase

Thought this was funny.

The pic of Obama and the Lego bricks in the responses is also priceless, but I didn't want to post that directly here.  It has one of those really bad words.

That is without a doubt one of the most inane arguments I`ve seen in some time. Lego Movie=Anti Capitalism. Really? Really?!? That`s all they picked up from it? That was their take-away? Pathetic. It is Fox though, so what else did anyone expect. 

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

That is without a doubt one of the most inane arguments I`ve seen in some time. Lego Movie=Anti Capitalism. Really? Really?!? That`s all they picked up from it? That was their take-away? Pathetic. It is Fox though, so what else did anyone expect. 

:rofl:  Eggad lol. Nearly as bad as the "worst interview ever" they spat out awhile ago. Were all their anchors deprived of happy meals as children or something? Don't they have some foreign takeovers to be talking about? Or better yet, actual news?

That is exactly what I ranted on about a few posts back. Total insanity and complete retardedness.

I liked "should I invest in Zepplins?". Nice nod to BP.

I thought it was a nod to Archer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq-N3_plNq8

Moving along, would anyone like to take a guess as to what the exclusive minifigure included with the future home release of The Lego Movie will be? Hopefully it will not be yet another slightly different Emmett. I would not mind a robot character of any kind simply because I love collecting those guys for a my own personal army but that is just me.

• Like 1

Moving along, would anyone like to take a guess as to what the exclusive minifigure included with the future home release of The Lego Movie will be? Hopefully it will not be yet another slightly different Emmett. I would not mind a robot character of any kind simply because I love collecting those guys for a my own personal army but that is just me.

I hope it's Angry Uni-Kitty.

I ordered 4 of that set from a local Walmart for the 20% off price from their website.  I'm going to try my hand parting some of these out to make quick money.  I'll have to keep an eye on TRU in case they restock later this week.

I parted 2 out on ebay that I bought at $16. Unikitty and Wyldstyle sold in 30 minutes for $23 together Emmett and the robot for $5 each. The bricks haven't sold yet at $10. If they do there is your $40.

I thought it was a nod to Archer.

Um...how many times on this website have you seen "should I invest in X"?  Why is it more logical to conclude it was a pop culture reference to 15 seconds of Archer that has nothing to do with Legos than that it was a reference to the oft publicized phenomenon of Lego investors?  It was clearly a nod to lego investors.