Bricklink's AFOL Designer Program 2021

They will likely end up having to open up the Steam Powered Science set for purchasing.

Having one of the sets being sold at 20% off isn't an even playing field.

I don't think any of the others sets had any chance at getting crowdfunded before the SPS set would have.

Just now, KShine said:

They will likely end up having to open up the Steam Powered Science set for purchasing.

Having one of the sets being sold at 20% off isn't an even playing field.

I don't think any of the others sets had any chance at getting crowdfunded before the SPS set would have.

The SPS was my favorite set, so I'd love for you to be correct but I doubt that. You only found out about the discount after clicking through to Lego. And even now with the error being posted here, it's not moving from 4th place.

23 minutes ago, LegoTriathlete said:

When I got the Mountain View observatory, the price rung up as $249.99 instead of $319.99.  Did others experience the same thing? 

Thank you!!!! I had this opened all morning considering it, but decided in the end to walk away form it at $320. Happy to pick it up at $250. 

Side note: I just finished Castle in the Forest last week. It is a stunning set, but I definitely didn't enjoy the building experience on a screen the same way that I enjoy building with paper instructions. It was harder for me to just get completely immersed in the build with my work email, etc a click away. That did make me more hesitant about picking anything up in Round 3, but again, at $250, its definitely worth it. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, LegoTriathlete said:

When I got the Mountain View observatory, the price rung up as $249.99 instead of $319.99.  Did others experience the same thing? 

Well damn. I wish I would have given it a try. At $250, very much worth it.  Coming in at $320 for me, too.

well was debating on chalet when meter showed at 70% and its sold out

that was strange

based on that ordering the train station and can cancel if I don't want it

1 minute ago, BrickLover80 said:

The last 2-3000 or so went very fast. Kinda strange.

ha I said strange too without noticing you saying strange.  yes it is indeed strange

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

well was debating on chalet when meter showed at 70% and its sold out

that was strange

based on that ordering the train station and can cancel if I don't want it

ha I said strange too without noticing you saying strange.  yes it is indeed strange

train has now stalled and is in 4th place. its kinda neck and neck actually for places 2-4