Bricklink's AFOL Designer Program 2021

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

I got a $179 charge thinking it is Lego Modular Store?

1 hour ago, scratchdesk said:

Think it's Mountain Windmill, Lego Store should be shipping soon too.

You both could be right.

4 hrs ago I received an email from lego saying they tried to charge my card. I have since replaced that card, therefore the transaction was denied. Was requested to call cs for updated info.

only orders for the modular store, Calling now. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

Windmill and Venetian Houses shipped.

Is there a way to look up how many VIP points got posted? In my account I only see purchases from 2022, but these ones were from 2021. My balance has changed but I don't know by how much. I'm asking because I bought the VH during Double VIP Days.

I found mine under VIP Section:VIP account:purchases made

Screenshot_20220917-133425.thumb.png.8edb9994bfa51925ff04736a4c651623.png

6413196 is venetian.

• Thanks 1

getting the tracking info was a bit challenging...all the links associated w/ SAH takes me to my acct orders page where none of these sets are listed.

I found clicking on the first link in the text of the Order Update email takes me to the actual FedEx tracking.

3 sets (LEGO store, Windmill, and Bowling alley) all coming from different parts of the country

2 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

thanks for sharing..so you have your orders delivered to the store and pick up???

Didn’t know that was an option? Maybe I missed a comma or something in there but grammar is not my specialty.

So, I was at the lego store getting the smaller sets and at the same time the BL sets were delivered. Still not sure if that makes sense. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Unionize Pokemart said:

Mine arrived today, boxes aren't pristine but they aren't battered either. Having a hard time justifying holding onto to these when it seems they both go for near $500 on Ebay.

Tough call. Supply and demand are both high right now. Question is if there will still be demand in a year or two once supply dries up or will these sets be forgotten about? Would be really good to know if there will be another round in 2023. That would help long term. 

I was going to flip the bowling alley & keep the modular, may reverse that. Modular looks kinda bland, the bowling alley is pretty sweet. Will build the windmill first, think that looks the best. Prob should have gotten the Venetian. Did not realize it synced up with modular builds. 

There are tons of these on ebay. They should rename it the Bricklink Reseller Program. 

Edited by marcandre
  • Like 1

I was going to flip the Windmill because it feels cheap and keep the Modular.  The Windmill should look good with the Castle in the Forest set and possibly with the Target Ideas Viking set. 

What I am hoping for is some of the youtubers like Bricksie and Emmasaurus get the modular to put in their city displays and help generate some demand. Regardless of what you may read here, things are different now than 15 years ago when BP started, Lego social media and influencers do actually have an influence.