Bricklink's AFOL Designer Program 2021

4 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I think the big appeal is that the Chalet would fit in well for the Winter scenes folks

Yeah, that was my thought - to put it with the Winter Village sets.  I agree that it may very well be a bit out of scale with the other sets, but I always thought that the first cottage set was a bit out of scale with the various shops too.  I figured that I'd buy the Chalet and see how it looks in person with the rest of the sets, but I think I can wrap my mind around the idea of a larger restaurant/hotel in the village.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, KShine said:

You're still waiting on your boat? I thought that they had all gone out.

All of the Round 1 Part 1 went out but I grabbed 1 during Part 2 when they added another 5K sets on 8/3/21 so a year is still within reason? Was supposed to be February then Today now supposedly August  

927521B6-1C3E-4047-B6CE-35DE98A2A117.thumb.png.7d28aafab4d59f72e0889b5a0f62d148.png

Edited by Pseudoty

On 6/29/2022 at 5:13 PM, Pseudoty said:

Round 2 official picks are up. They fixed the modular connection point issue with the Lego Store set, and the Venetian set looks really good now, of course I didn’t get that one. 

92CFF031-EE58-46D6-88C7-4633B4015747.jpeg

What do you mean by it's "up"? Where?

36 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

I also got the email that my Round 2 sets will ship August 2nd if they do they will probably arrive before my still delayed Round 1 set. I will gladly take the Venetian set off your hands if you rather have the Castle ;) 

Take a look at the shot from the rear, that’s  where this set really shines. 

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/designer-program/designer-sets-for-adult-fans-of-lego/215680/Venetian-Houses

44 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/designer-program/designer-sets-for-adult-fans-of-lego/215680/Venetian-Houses Pseudoty beat me to it.

I think the second lot of first round sets were always planned to come along with the second round sets.

Lots of shaking my fist at past me for spending my money.

Edited by keymomachine

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Thanos75 said:

I'm not a box Queen but I have my limits.....16592248030301266697601493192807.thumb.jpg.faec465ccadaca38f5e8bfe83ea2ab6e.jpg

Sweet Jebus. I noticed on mine that arrived yesterday that the top flap was barely secured because the tape was on there so crooked and the box was crunched quite a bit for what amounts to a 30 mile journey. Seems like maybe Prologis doesn't have it's best people on the Lego account.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder when these will finally ship. First email with a date came on July 4 (ship date: Aug 2). Today came email #7, with a new ship date of Oct 4. Always 4 weeks out, so not making progress. If they don't ship it by late October, they won't get it out before the new year because the warehouse will be too busy with holiday orders.

• 2 weeks later...