75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

3 hours ago, marcandre said:

Nov 18-19. There is no free promo those days so it's better now unless you can somehow land the falcon those two days. The Nov Calendar promo is Nov 1-15 and the Nutcracker is black Friday weekend. 

I don't believe this is entirely accurate.  In addition to the 2X VIP points, I believe VIP members also get early access to the Black Friday promos, which would include the Nutcracker.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 9:32 PM, mysterhee said:

Does anyone have any idea when the stores will start to receive new stock of the Falcon? Any hope that they will start coming out next week before the double VIP points ends?

mine has changed to "in warehouse" (I ordered morning of the sept 14th when it was 30 day backorder)

they COULD be in stores very soon, but I wouldn't hold your breath

On 10/21/2017 at 12:32 AM, mysterhee said:

Does anyone have any idea when the stores will start to receive new stock of the Falcon? Any hope that they will start coming out next week before the double VIP points ends?

I'm sure it's Lego's priority to get it in stock and available during a sale.  My money is on first week of Nov.

I called my local store last weekend and found out I'm #2 on their UCS MF list.  Then this evening I received this email:

Your Millennium Falcon is about to land!

• Today at 7:50 PM

The force is strong with you!

Your Millennium Falcon is scheduled to arrive within the next seven days.

Upon arrival, someone from our team will call you to inform you that you can visit our store to purchase your Falcon.

As demand for this item has been extraordinary, you will be provided a 48-hour window to visit our store to complete your purchase. If you are unable to make it to the store within 48 hours from contact, we will provide the opportunity to the next guest on our waiting list.

We look forward to speaking soon and for helping you take this amazing set home!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I called my local store last weekend and found out I'm #2 on their UCS MF list.  Then this evening I received this email:

Your Millennium Falcon is about to land!

• Today at 7:50 PM

The force is strong with you!

Your Millennium Falcon is scheduled to arrive within the next seven days.

Upon arrival, someone from our team will call you to inform you that you can visit our store to purchase your Falcon.

As demand for this item has been extraordinary, you will be provided a 48-hour window to visit our store to complete your purchase. If you are unable to make it to the store within 48 hours from contact, we will provide the opportunity to the next guest on our waiting list.

We look forward to speaking soon and for helping you take this amazing set home!

Damn, I was right about first week.  Lol.  So that means first shipments are to arrive then.  Sweet.

8 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I did not get this and I'm like 20-25 on my store's list.. and the guy said I should be in the first shipment.. oh well

Got the falcon is about the land e-mail. Woop Woop.  Top 15 at my store list, so that would assume at least a shipment of that amount.  So 20-25 isn't unheard of imho.

Edit: FYI, e-mails are coming directly from store managers as far as I can tell.

Edited by Klownicle
  • Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

I hate to rain on your parades, but isn't it better to wait until this set is discounted, with promo or extra VIP points? I nearly went all in on the 10221 SSD at launch, but I was glad I waited when Amazon had them for over £100 off RRP. Even though the new MF isn't worth the money IMHO, I will still get one at some point and modify the arse as I'm really missing my 10179 now ;-(

This time last year, I'd have set the alarm to buy 3 at launch, but I just can't be bothered these days. More for you lot then and good luck to y'all ;-)