75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

I think the Leicester Square ones are rarer and more valuable (even though no the actual designer).

they were numbered and the first batch. So there's a "first run" value. Also it was the global launch.

its great that Hans has signed some but these aren't the first sets to be released, they are from a later release. I can see hi signing many more... so I'm not sure those feel rare.

I think the Leicester Square ones are rarer and more valuable (even though no the actual designer).
they were numbered and the first batch. So there's a "first run" value. Also it was the global launch.
its great that Hans has signed some but these aren't the first sets to be released, they are from a later release. I can see hi signing many more... so I'm not sure those feel rare.

Is that because you have one of the 150? :-)
  • Like 1

Math is hard... Accidentally only ordered enough parts for half the assembly, but here we are so far.  Drew A LOT of inspiration from 10179 MOC engines that were floating around the forums, so big thanks to those amazing designers.  Was also able to use the pool noodles behind the trans-blue elements to get a nice effect. Happy to answer any questions or take deconstructed pics. 

20171110_181632.jpg

20171110_181931.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, ChadWick1e46 said:

Does the Cat Get one Too???1f636.png1f63d.png??

Pish, they get the box.

1 minute ago, edgecrusher said:

I got the email too. Wonder if I’ll get two cards, as I’ve bought two falcons so far (on in store, one my online order from when the LEGO Shop at Home window opened). 

No, only one.  It's linked to your VIP number.  So if you used two VIP accounts, then yes.

• Haha 1

personally I am betting that the black VIP card is significant being it first of it's kind for starwars. From experience, anything for the first time usually is pretty big deal. I have a gut feeling they will release certain promos that is only unique to the black vip card holder and this will instantly make those releases extremely invaluable. I think TLG is using the theme VIP card as a test run and if proven successful, they will release other theme VIP for category base shopping its another cash grab revenue generating machine as card holder will buyup anything that is exclusive

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 9:57 AM, GenMaster said:

personally I am betting that the black VIP card is significant being it first of it's kind for starwars. From experience, anything for the first time usually is pretty big deal. I have a gut feeling they will release certain promos that is only unique to the black vip card holder and this will instantly make those releases extremely invaluable. I think TLG is using the theme VIP card as a test run and if proven successful, they will release other theme VIP for category base shopping its another cash grab revenue generating machine as card holder will buyup anything that is exclusive

And thus, we will buy everything and fall into their trap.

8 hours ago, Crzypengu said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-Millennium-Falcon-UCS-75192-IN-HAND/272913925155?hash=item3f8af00423:g:oQEAAOSwsYpZ~LG7

Really dude, How can you build the boarding ramp on the wrong side of the ship. This is just disgusting to me.

Or why anyone would pay more for an open /used set than brand new... 

23 hours ago, Crzypengu said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-Millennium-Falcon-UCS-75192-IN-HAND/272913925155?hash=item3f8af00423:g:oQEAAOSwsYpZ~LG7

Really dude, How can you build the boarding ramp on the wrong side of the ship. This is just disgusting to me.

That's funny. I  just finished building these sections of the millennium falcon (bags 10) and it is true they are interchangeable. They can go either side. Big mistake though.