75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

21 minutes ago, GregP said:

Just spoke to Lego rep over phone.

They’ve been told the black VIP cards should be with people by the end of November. They have been caught out by the sheer number of orders on launch day! 1f644.png

I guess at this point there is no rumor as to what the black VIP entails in 2018?

I sent out an email to LEGO asking them when the Black VIP Cards will sent out and here is what I got.

"The Millennium Falcon VIP cards are currently being produced and should reach all the consumers who purchased a Millennium Falcon around the end of November. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Same information that @GregP got from a LEGO Store except they stated they are being produced at this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bobofischer said:

Can I still get on the waiting list? If so, how?

Hi Bobo

unfortunately no...the list was Closed shortly after a week went by...most of us Were notified to get on a list through Lego's Vip peeps through email...to do 2 things...1 -agree to be contacted whennew stock is available, and 2- go to your nearest lego store and get on a waiting list.

i haven't even seen an e-mail yet...but those that got on the list of 5,000 or so have been getting their calls to come pick up...

as far a stock goes I suspect vip's will get an e-mail first to order online...but the time line from what I understand from lego is next year in 2018 there will be more.

If anyone knows different ??correct me here but that's the scoop I got.

Hi, all.

I have an idea for what the black vip card could unlock. The set is currently focused on episode V and VII, but it also includes Porgues that will feature in episode VIII. My guess/hope is that once episode VIII is out, the missing interior will be made available together with some extra mini figs, old Luke for example. 

What do you think?

12 minutes ago, Bjolin said:

Hi, all.

I have an idea for what the black vip card could unlock. The set is currently focused on episode V and VII, but it also includes Porgues that will feature in episode VIII. My guess/hope is that once episode VIII is out, the missing interior will be made available together with some extra mini figs, old Luke for example. 

What do you think?

Take whatever you expect and realize their going to shaft you.  I doubt we will get anything as grand as that.  It'll be little promos, maybe an extra 10% off, or a free poster.  I don't have high expectations.

On 2.11.2017 at 4:12 AM, ChadWick1e46 said:

Hi Bobo

unfortunately no...the list was Closed shortly after a week went by...most of us Were notified to get on a list through Lego's Vip peeps through email...to do 2 things...1 -agree to be contacted whennew stock is available, and 2- go to your nearest lego store and get on a waiting list.

i haven't even seen an e-mail yet...but those that got on the list of 5,000 or so have been getting their calls to come pick up...

as far a stock goes I suspect vip's will get an e-mail first to order online...but the time line from what I understand from lego is next year in 2018 there will be more.

If anyone knows different 1f636.png1f37a.pngcorrect me here but that's the scoop I got.

Thanks for the info! I just called my local store and tried to add me on the waiting list. They said there is no need to be added to the waiting list!!!! They got two units this morning and they reserved one for me until tonight. Will pick it up and report. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobofischer said:

Thanks for the info! I just called my local store and tried to add me on the waiting list. They said there is no need to be added to the waiting list!!!! They got two units this morning and they reserved one for me until tonight. Will pick it up and report. 

Interesting, I know it's store discretion on how to apply the shipment.  But they weren't holding sets either.  Perhaps they've burnt through their specific wait-list.  Congrats tho.

22 hours ago, Bjolin said:

Hi, all.

What do you think?

I have to admit, I wondered about this as well... new minifigures like old Luke, etc.

21 hours ago, Klownicle said:

Take whatever you expect and realize their going to shaft you.  I doubt we will get anything as grand as that.  It'll be little promos, maybe an extra 10% off, or a free poster.  I don't have high expectations.

But this is what I expect it will actually be.  Besides, according to LEGO, it'll only benefit those who receive them during 2018.

I think the best we can hope for is access to special sets like the Space Slug or Detention Block Rescue.

22 hours ago, thebrickdad said:
On 6.11.2017 at 4:26 PM, Klownicle said:
To any location that participates in the VIP membership program already used by Lego.

So how many sets do we figure they manufactured up to now. Will people still get the black VIP card if they register in the next week or so?

You can register for card until 31st of December. Spoke to Manager yesterday even CS will be able to accept special request for Black VIP card upon receipt.
They will create a case for you and once you will provide the copy of the receipt they will handle the rest for you.

so stop loosing it in terms of Black VIP cards, everyone will receive their copy respectively.
Promo starts from 2018 so any additional hassle is not necessery, You wont be able to sell this card either since it will be attached to your account filled with personal data.

3 Boxes Signed by Hans himself delivered today from Billund to be distributed among three most prominent LAN members. (RLUG Owners)

They are very rare because they are signed by ACTUAL designer not their supervisor so potential price for each might be oscillating between 4000-5000USD+ each.

signing event for LAN/RLUG members at Skaerbeck Dennmark:

20171110_131648_HDR-picsay.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shewie said:

3 Boxes Signed by Hans himself delivered today from Billund to be distributed among three most prominent LAN members. (RLUG Owners)

They are very rare because they are signed by ACTUAL designer not their supervisor so potential price for each might be oscillating between 4000-5000USD+ each.

signing event for LAN/RLUG members at Skaerbeck Dennmark:

20171110_131648_HDR-picsay.jpg

Eh, 99% of people don't care or know who the designer is. Plus, he's not under some contract to never sign another one of these. 

• Like 3