75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

rV8e9K1.jpg

Promo gift, $10 mini after points, and falcon with wheels and special booklet.  They reminded me of a 10% restocking fee during checkout... even if sealed.

Happy, I am.  A couple saw me walking to my vehicle and as they were behind they said "That's a falcon right there!".  Lol

Orlando, FL got 20 in today.  Saw three people picking up while I was there.

Edited by Klownicle
  • Like 4

rV8e9K1.jpg
Promo gift, $10 mini after points, and falcon with wheels and special booklet.  They reminded me of a 10% restocking fee during checkout...
Happy, I am.  A couple saw me walking to my vehicle and as they were behind they said "That's a falcon right there!".  Lol
Orlando, FL got 20 in today.  Saw three people picking up while I was there.

I would have come back later in my Billy Dee disguise to get another VIP bag when buying that Mini. ;)
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, JLEW700 said:

I live in Washington state and just got the "Your Millennium Falcon is about to land!" email.  I think I was around #8 on the list

What does that mean? I'm supposedly gonna be emailed when it becomes available again, but I haven't received any emails since it launched.

I got a call from my Local LEGO Store this morning at 10am..

My Lego Store Recieved 3 the last day of Double VIP...then today They Recieved 4 More for a total of 7 so far.

I was #4 on The List-Lol...just missed it?But Hey...at least I Finally got one.

They also had wheels for only 3 ...sooo I did the next best Thing... so after my last work stop I parked my 52' Beer Rig and brought my 2 wheeler in the Mall?

My store also ran out of VIP PolyBags...but I gave the Girl behind the Counter my sad PuppyDog Eyes?...and she went and looked ...I guess they had an extra that went with the store display unopened...so I lucked out there...also picked up another 75192 brosure.

Now the only thing left is the Elusive Black Falcon Card...but it's a mystery when those will be sent out....

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

1 hour ago, jimmajenga said:

No... is this for a specific store? I don't have a store anywhere near me. I'm just waiting for it to appear on the website again... and hope I get lucky lol

They made a waiting list in all the US stores Most people say it was limited to 5000 people.... they just started calling and filling the orders of the wait list..

My guess is after that , it might be available for the general public and online again....

Edited by boliramirez

39 minutes ago, boliramirez said:

They made a waiting list in all the US stores Most people say it was limited to 5000 people.... they just started calling and filling the orders of the wait list..

My guess is after that , it might be available for the general public and online again....

anyone know if any stores have openings still

Well, a store I added my name to the list to got enough stock this week for my position on the waiting list.

Unfortunately, I got removed from the list since I was also on the list of another store.

Fortunately, the I was higher up on the list of that store, which also should have received enough stock this week.

Unfortunately, that store is closed indefinitely due to a leaking pipe.

The store that's still open didn't seem to be able to remove me from the closed store's waiting list and restore my position on their list, so I have no idea when I'd be able to get one. :(

In the last 12 hours, the number of MILFs on sale on eBay went from about 110 to 144. Interesting. I’m curious if it continues to climb....people bought from the waitlist to resell, or stay about the same....they bought to build. That, and how quickly Lego restocks, is going to be very telling about the long term investment. I think Lego jumped the shark with this one for $800 + tax. I truly believe the market is very very small, relatively speaking. I would be surprised if they didn’t already know this. Well, nothing would surprise me anymore. Although hopefully they know a lot more than I ever will about their worldwide customer base!!

Stopped in at the store I picked mine up at and asked about the distribution of sets.  They said the UCS MF sets were distributed based upon the quantity of people on each store's wait-list.  So a store with 10 on their wait-list would have received just a hand-full while a store with 40 on their list could have received 15 or more.  They said LEGO's goal is to complete all wait-lists and back-orders world-wide by 12/31.  They also admitted that EVERYONE in the company under estimated this set's demand.

On a side note, they said the next modular is due out very soon and they thought it was the best yet.

On 10/25/2017 at 7:59 PM, mysterhee said:

Ya my store didn’t have the wheels but it didn’t have the vip promo polybag either.

Call LEGO customer service, they should be able to hook you up.  I've done that on another promo and they sent it to me no questions asked.  Helps to be a VIP mbr, they can see your purchases and that you didn't get the promo.

4 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

Stopped in at the store I picked mine up at and asked about the distribution of sets.  They said the UCS MF sets were distributed based upon the quantity of people on each store's wait-list.  So a store with 10 on their wait-list would have received just a hand-full while a store with 40 on their list could have received 15 or more.  They said LEGO's goal is to complete all wait-lists and back-orders world-wide by 12/31.  They also admitted that EVERYONE in the company under estimated this set's demand.

On a side note, they said the next modular is due out very soon and they thought it was the best yet.

Any idea on the Black VIP?  Will everyone in 12/31 timeframe get one?

Call LEGO customer service, they should be able to hook you up.  I've done that on another promo and they sent it to me no questions asked.  Helps to be a VIP mbr, they can see your purchases and that you didn't get the promo.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll try that. My Lego store always runs out of the giveaways within the first week or so so this will be a great help.

Just now, lego rules said:

six weeks have come and gone since I ordered September 14th and I have not received it.

"Ordered".  Does that mean you've had it for 6 weeks?  I wouldn't be surprised if they don't process until it's shipped.  Ie; processing your order.

Might give Lego a call and see myself.