75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:32 PM, Klownicle said:

Promo gift, $10 mini after points, and falcon with wheels and special booklet.  They reminded me of a 10% restocking fee during checkout... even if sealed.

What exactly is the 10% charging fee? They charged it from you?

1 minute ago, Floriano said:

What exactly is the 10% charging fee? They charged it from you?

They didn't charge me it but told me if the falcon is returned regardless of being opened they will charge a 10% of the cost as a restocking fee.  It's to deter scalpers/resellers that can't sell the product.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

The offers start in 2018 and supposedly all ordered by years end will get card but it did say they would be delivered around 6 weeks after order processed.

I just went back .. yeah "up to six weeks after purchase." I still don't see what the big deal is because the offers don't start until next year. "Fail" might be a bit strong in this case... it's literally 2 business days after the original six week window. My goodness!

well with TLG releasing the 10256 Taj Maha again, we now understand their business model clearly. Does this mean we will soon see a release UCS star destroyer? personally I am hoping so for someone who just started getting into Lego sets the past year. why would TLG create a new set when there is a good demand for past ones.

6 hours ago, gregpj said:

I just went back .. yeah "up to six weeks after purchase." I still don't see what the big deal is because the offers don't start until next year. "Fail" might be a bit strong in this case... it's literally 2 business days after the original six week window. My goodness!

No one said it was a big deal or causing a fuss. I'm right though, they haven't followed through which isn't a great sign for handling the 75192 situation. Also, I'm really looking forward to getting the card and what it unlocks so I'm keen to get it in the hope that with the card we get more info on that.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, andyposterfan said:

No one said it was a big deal or causing a fuss. I'm right though, they haven't followed through which isn't a great sign for handling the 75192 situation. Also, I'm really looking forward to getting the card and what it unlocks so I'm keen to get it in the hope that with the card we get more info on that.

maybe it unlocks the vault?

7 hours ago, swatkills456 said:

I got mine this week but then again I was at the top of the waiting list 

I think you guys are talking two different things.  I believe the other post is talking about the email notification for when the MF is back in stock online and I believe your talking about your local in store list.

• Haha 1