KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

2 minutes ago, Phil B said:

That's a known feature - offers are after deduction of points used for purchase ... so if you need $50 to qualify, and then pay with $20 in points, the system thinks you only bought for $30 and doesn't apply the offer. The good news is that the checkout screen shows these changes - you could have stopped the checkout when you applied the points and noticed the points back offer got removed.

Yes, if you see my recent example in the "buy" thread, I took the cost down to $150, since the points back coupon only applied if I spent $150.

That's a known feature - offers are after deduction of points used for purchase ... so if you need $50 to qualify, and then pay with $20 in points, the system thinks you only bought for $30 and doesn't apply the offer. The good news is that the checkout screen shows these changes - you could have stopped the checkout when you applied the points and noticed the points back offer got removed.

Sorry. I didn't mean to focus on that.

My purpose was that I got 10% back (2,000) on my purchase. For no apparent reason. Like you were trying to explain in your road plates example. You didn't see how you qualified for the 3000 points.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Does it work on clearance though?

Yes !! Used it on the Vacations Getaway $ 55.99   Typed in the code they sent me for $10 off $50 and it brought it down to $45.99 =) then worked magic with my points from there........have fun !!

• Like 2

Here are some ideas to get points.......If you plan on spending the $45 to get the Vacation Getaway set ....then why not get a couple pairs of jeans with it ???

I purchased 2 pairs of jeans @ 21.99 each (Levi) and received $40 back in points. So in the end I spent roughly $50 for 2 pairs of jeans and Lego Vacations Getaway. Just play around and get some items you need. Then use the points on more Lego that you don't need....(says the wife)

SYWpoints.jpg

Edited by Fleck
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fleck said:

Here are some ideas to get points.......If you plan on spending the $45 to get the Vacation Getaway set ....then why not get a couple pairs of jeans with it ???

I purchased 2 pairs of jeans @ 21.99 each (Levi) and received $40 back in points. So in the end I spent roughly $50 for 2 pairs of jeans and Lego Vacations Getaway. Just play around and get some items you need. Then use the points on more Lego that you don't need....(says the wife)

SYWpoints.jpg

how do I activate these deals?  doesn't seem to work when i add any pants or graphic tees to my cart...

Edited by jonnyhanukkah

4 hours ago, Fleck said:

Yes... some clothes did not work for me.. I was able to get the signature Levi jeans @$21.99 to work and I also bought a bunch of all white and all black long sleeve tshirts for this fall. Got 8 total for $51.00 and got back $40 in points.

yeah i figured out they mix Kmart with Sears in the list but only Kmart items work.  you have to make sure it only shows Kmart items

I have to lay down for 10min after each online shopping session with Kmart.

Couldn't get the texted 10 for 50 coupon the other day. Today was sent 5 for 50 instead. Roller coasters were limited to one per order. Received two, each shipped in a half empty Lego carton, no filler. Mobile order for 2 Krennics somehow were momentarily out of stock during ordering and I didn't see until done that I ordered for pickup at Sears. Ordered several more with shipping right after.

Oh Kmart.

Ended up ordering the tie striker for $10 off ($60 plus tax), then with the combined bonus points earned and the $10 off $50 ordered $60 worth of paper towels, toilet paper, etc and paid $4. Then finally figured out the clothing deal and ordered about $65 in jeans and t shirts and got another $65 in bonus points. Once those show up I'll probably get the Lego creator lighthouse. I love Kmart.

• Like 4