KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

1 minute ago, thegooch49 said:

You are right @redghostx. I'm eyeing the passenger train right now as well. I'm waiting for my first order to process the points, so I can use them again to buy the train. I like the Nabbo Starfighter at $39 right now as well. Even with no points involved, coupons got it down to $35 for me. If you are hunting coupons, you might want to consider tacking on the garbage bags that @exciter1 posted for 100% points back, to get some coupon mojo going. 

I posted about this in the regular deals forum.  The 100% back in points applies to all school/office supplies to a maximum of $25, with 7 days to use the points.  We'll probably buy something else and then use those points when it ships :)

• Like 1

Shipping tape gets you 100% back in points right now too! FREE LEGO! Example:

Just grabbed 6 pack of tape with the Lego  Corner Deli to get to $49 for free shipping . Had $5 earned points already and $7 in surprise points. So for the 6 pack of shipping tape and Deli total cost after tax $40.35 and I get $21 back in points. :mosking:

Edited by Martae54
  • Like 1

Has anyone played with the LAYAWAY10 code?
I just noticed it online. Members get $10 off any layaway purchase (any means anything not on the exclusion list) of $50 or more. There is a $5 layaway fee, so it's actually $5 off $50, but might be good if it stacks with other SYW coupons.

I'm still waiting for my bonus bucks to come in, or I'd be playing with it right now.

1 hour ago, thegooch49 said:

Poor K-Mart....I ordered trash bags along with about 3 other small things to max out the $25 back and to get free shipping. I had 4 items totaling about $32. All four items were shipped individually. They really took a bath on shipping my order, it's kinda sad.

I think that's part of their marketing schtick.  It's implemented in their stores, all the way through the earnings report.  The more you pity them, the more they think you're more likely to buy from them. 

Edited by lazuli16

1 hour ago, thegooch49 said:

Poor K-Mart....I ordered trash bags along with about 3 other small things to max out the $25 back and to get free shipping. I had 4 items totaling about $32. All four items were shipped individually. They really took a bath on shipping my order, it's kinda sad.

Scroll a few pages back and you'll see the $0.89 bag of screws they sent me in a separate box with air pouches. At this point I feel like a vulture hovering over a dying animal, picking of bits and pieces. Just hoping they stay alive long enough for my $2 baseplate to arrive...

I bought a filing cart one order. $80, $25 back

Then I bought $21 garbage bags and 2 packs of $3 tape for second $25. Last week. So far only the bags and cart have arrived. What I needed the most was the freaking tape! Probably coming separately.

Someone said the deal was done, so I stopped shopping. I gotta check it out tonight. Gotta build that cart too, if it's good I could grab another. It was a sweet deal with coupons.

Well, I got an email from SYW saying that I had a "get $10.00 back in points on a order of $10 or more" coupon.
I added an LEGO CITY Great Vehicles Van & Caravan #60117 (on sale for $14.24) used points to get it to $12.03 after tax (40% off), and then got $12.11 back in points.

The points will probably go to buying more $10 or less garbage trucks when it comes back in stock.

Not bad, im loving my SYW max trial.

• Like 1