KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

I have this coupon available to the first taker.  It's a good one, but I can't really get it to apply to anything I need.  First come first serve, message me.

You need to let me know if you can use it or not, so I can pass it along, if needed.  Expires tomorrow 10/2/2016

point_tag.png
Members get $25 (25,000) back in points when you spend $50 or more!

Online and In-Store at Sears and Kmart. Coupon ends Oct.2, 2016

Now they're just baiting me. Got this in an email this morning:

Screenshot from 2016-10-03 09-05-03.png

Clicking on Load to Account gives a This Coupon could not be loaded due to a Technical Error on the site. Going to Print gives this screen:

Screenshot from 2016-10-03 09-06-36.png

As you might suspect, the "1234567890123456" code is bogus - tried applying it but it doesn't work. I'm in half a mind to call SYWR about this and complain. Anyone else get baited like this?

Alright.. got the low down. Shopyourway lady was already aware of this promo (guess I wasn't the first phone call she had).. she told me "Has to be a single item over $60".. ( it still didn't show up) so I waited and as soon as order showed up on their end she manually credited my $20 in points. So basically place order online,make sure you don't spend any points on it, wait ten minutes or so for it to show up on their end, then call to claim ur points! Pain in the A** but $20 is $20. 

• Like 2

I finally got $72 worth of points I've been waiting for the last few days. I was afraid they wouldn't come. I still have one order that is in limbo, that'll give me another $25.
I redeemed 190,000 points this last 2 weeks. Looking at almost $300 of free money due to the office supply promo. I'm sad it's gone now. What's next? =)

I finally got $72 worth of points I've been waiting for the last few days. I was afraid they wouldn't come. I still have one order that is in limbo, that'll give me another $25.
I redeemed 190,000 points this last 2 weeks. Looking at almost $300 of free money due to the office supply promo. I'm sad it's gone now. What's next? =)

Trash bag Halloween costumes for the whole family this year?
  • Like 3

Trash bag Halloween costumes for the whole family this year?

It was upto $25 for almost all office supplies. I say almost because for some reason my printers ink toner didn't count. But office supply category is huge. Includes school supplies, office furniture, office cleaning supplies and break room supplies.
So I bought a lot of tape.
A lot of pencils.
A few pencil sharpeners.
Binders.
Note books.
Dry erase markers.
A box of rice Krispy treats.
Boxes of Bugles and Gold Fish.
Paper cups.
Paper coffee cups.
A dry erase magnet board.
Lots of things like this.

I'm waiting on an order of Lavazza coffee beans.

Oh, and one order of garbage bags.
  • Like 3

It's not much, but I was surprised to see this in an order I placed for road plates this morning:

Screenshot from 2016-10-05 09-32-27.png

The details say "when you spend $50+ at KMART" but my order was for $11.39 (20% off is the current price, plus a 5% off toys coupon). Perhaps they count your total spend over the last month or so, but it shouldn't have applied. So once the points roll in, I'm ordering another set of road plates to make my total $20 including tax for 2 sets.

ALSO interesting to mention is that SYW.com was refusing to apply any coupons, in fact they claimed I had no coupons at all (even when I went to the Deal Center and added them). The above was ordered via Kmart.com.

Edited by Phil B

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

It's not much, but I was surprised to see this in an order I placed for road plates this morning:

Screenshot from 2016-10-05 09-32-27.png

The details say "when you spend $50+ at KMART" but my order was for $11.39 (20% off is the current price, plus a 5% off toys coupon). Perhaps they count your total spend over the last month or so, but it shouldn't have applied. So once the points roll in, I'm ordering another set of road plates to make my total $20 including tax for 2 sets.

Interesting...... i will go check it out =) Thank you

14 minutes ago, donbee said:

Last night I made a Lego purchase and got 10% back in points, which was canceled when I paid partially with points.

That's a known feature - offers are after deduction of points used for purchase ... so if you need $50 to qualify, and then pay with $20 in points, the system thinks you only bought for $30 and doesn't apply the offer. The good news is that the checkout screen shows these changes - you could have stopped the checkout when you applied the points and noticed the points back offer got removed.