KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

I don't completely understand how it all works, but each time I play, I receive an email notifying me if I won and the email includes links to additional sweeps. So I just click on those and play again. I got bombarded with additional emails and lost track of which games I won. It's either a game or a survey that you respond to. The games have given me 250 and 500 denominations, but this morning I got two for 2000 each. I have no clue which game/survey that was.
I'm not sure if this helps but here are some screen shots of the emails.
e75799402033c99d18c99e2090d47051.jpg
16db9b3626324d091be5a697b661cb6d.jpg
0b03c4e727660f1ab048970023115e98.jpg
643cb3513493ae8d120208ce5cfe916e.jpg
eb58626ddbdd0c9fa18b45c4617bf0a6.jpg

7 hours ago, The Rookie said:

@Fleck just to clarify, I didn't win 8000 points in one go. That was the sum total over the last two days

Crazy.... the most I have ever won over a 2day period is roughly sum total of 1,250 points =(  I would be thrilled with those kind of totals....Whatever is working for you ? Keep doing it !! =)  Than you for your input and response.   

8 minutes ago, tdw said:

Got the $5 as well!  They did not show up on my account right away, does this need to be confirmed by email or do I just need to be more patient?

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Kmart has selected Hanes briefs and crew neck t shirts with 9$ in SYWR back in points, the points are rolling but you have to pay more than 0.01 oop

I don't wear briefs, but it works on the boxers too. If you go commando, you'll have to flip them flapjacks.

Stacked with $10 surprise points on $25 and then a second order with $5 surprise points on $25(ordered two packages of t-shirts each time).  Very low oop!

• Like 1

Got another garbage truck today for $7.98 after tax with $1.75 back in points.

Tip: if your a SYW max member you can get 1,000 points for choosing a slower shipping method. If you don't mind it showing up one to two days later

sweeps still aren't paying out for me, so I'm trying an experiment: I didn't play any of the for busters today, and will try again tomorrow. Maybe it will reset?

ps: tomorrow is "wild wins Wendsday", last time I won ~4,500 - 5,000 points in around five minutes.

48 minutes ago, donbee said:

I don't know why you'd want multiple accounts. Unless you like to play a lot of sweeps.

the deals max out at 50,000 pts or $50 for each of the category.  for example, I  got the kids 3 pants about $51 and got back $45 in points, Can't get any other for that offer.

the deals max out at 50,000 pts or $50 for each of the category.  for example, I  got the kids 3 pants about $51 and got back $45 in points, Can't get any other for that offer.

Oh, for other deals it was unlimited. $50 max, per order. Did you try placing another order?