KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Played the SWEEPS again ....... NOTHING !!   =(  what is going on ??? Who did I piss off ??? I paid the membership money and now nothing.......what the heck !?!?!

There's a membership fee?
What does it give you?

I scored 750 last night, a high for me this week. I usually average just 2x 250.

I've received 1000 maybe twice. And 2000 once, the first time I played all the sweeps.

Just now, donbee said:

There's a membership fee?
What does it give you?

I scored 750 last night, a high for me this week. I usually average just 2x 250.

I've received 1000 maybe twice. And 2000 once, the first time I played all the sweeps.

I did the free 3 month trial of shop your way max....and then it was up so I paid the $39 annual fee to continue to benifits.

26 minutes ago, donbee said:

Ahhh... I see.
I'm still on my trial. I doubt I'll rlsign up unless they have another 100% return on office supplies.

Paying or not paying the membership fee, either way you get your money back with the $3 a month points and you get $1 Max bonus points for most shipments. I've been lucky this year and they extended my membership for free.

@minicoopers11 Will roll with it for sure, but if these 1K and 2K points (or even 10K according to @Phil B) are loaded because of something we do with the sweeps, it would be good to know so we can keep doing what we're doing and maximize those free point boosts.  The 250 and 500 point denominations just trickle and take forever to amount to anything ☺️

35 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Paying or not paying the membership fee, either way you get your money back with the $3 a month points and you get $1 Max bonus points for most shipments. I've been lucky this year and they extended my membership for free.

Yes... the $3 back each month and free shipping along with surprise points and coupons and sweeps was the the reason I signed up after the trial =)....since my last post...1000 points mysteriously appeared to my account...even though the sweeps all said I lost ???? I'll take it =)

3 hours ago, Fleck said:

Played the SWEEPS again ....... NOTHING !!   =(  what is going on ??? Who did I piss off ??? I paid the membership money and now nothing.......what the heck !?!?!

Apparently there is a cap on how many times you can win on a specific sweeps. For example, I was playing the "pick $10,000" and "1000000 boosts" sweeps for like two weeks in a row and won almost every time. Once I reached like 10 wins on each though they suddenly went dry. Haven't won ONCE in the past two weeks, and stopped bothering with those ones until they add a new door buster.

dont forget to check "wild wins Wendsday" every Wendsday, it's an almost guaranteed $1-5 every week.

49 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Apparently there is a cap on how many times you can win on a specific sweeps. For example, I was playing the "pick $10,000" and "1000000 boosts" sweeps for like two weeks in a row and won almost every time. Once I reached like 10 wins on each though they suddenly went dry. Haven't won ONCE in the past two weeks, and stopped bothering with those ones until they add a new door buster.

dont forget to check "wild wins Wendsday" every Wendsday, it's an almost guaranteed $1-5 every week.

Got it ! thanks =)

9 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Anyone get any new SP offers loaded today? I got another $8 off $30 in toys, completely fine with that :)

I did not =( I have 1 SP offer of $15 off $100...and the SWEEPS are still not paying out. 2 days ago I won a whole 25cents.

The trial period kicked butt !!...... And since I paid the membership it has been lousy...... 

Not sure if you guys are into this sort of thing.  I always keep a hefty stock of candy on-hand in my office for my engineers and technicians, so I stocked up yesterday at Wal-Mart at 50% off.  Well, today, KMart.com has a bunch of assorted 50-100-200 piece Halloween bags for pick-up and some for shipping at 50% off plus 100% back in points.  Here is a link to several that are marked clearance.

http://www.kmart.com/food-grocery-gum-candy/b-26396?offer=Clearance&filterList=offer

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I did not =( I have 1 SP offer of $15 off $100...and the SWEEPS are still not paying out. 2 days ago I won a whole 25cents.

The trial period kicked butt !!...... And since I paid the membership it has been lousy...... 

Remember, today's Wild Wins Wednesday! Not sure when the game will be uploaded but its an almost guaranteed $1 - $5

1 minute ago, MinifigW said:

Remember, today's Wild Wins Wednesday! Not sure when the game will be uploaded but its an almost guaranteed $1 - $5

Thanks... I will let you know my outcome

6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Not sure if you guys are into this sort of thing.  I always keep a hefty stock of candy on-hand in my office for my engineers and technicians, so I stocked up yesterday at Wal-Mart at 50% off.  Well, today, KMart.com has a bunch of assorted 50-100-200 piece Halloween bags for pick-up and some for shipping at 50% off plus 100% back in points.  Here is a link to several that are marked clearance.

http://www.kmart.com/food-grocery-gum-candy/b-26396?offer=Clearance&filterList=offer

Thanks... I will check it out

51 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Discount candy and LEGO!!!

I'm pretty sure my children love this website... :thumbsu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I spent $32 (Birthday season is coming up and a majority don't have halloween wrappers) and got back $36 in points. I really don't understand their business model.

• Like 1

Just now, lazuli16 said:

I spent $32 (Birthday season is coming up and a majority don't have halloween wrappers) and got back $36 in points. I really don't understand their business model.

If I wouldn't have bought all that candy yesterday, I would have bought more too.  I'll be throwing it at people to get rid of what I bought this time around and I need to get rid of it before the after Christmas sales.