KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

10 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Apparently no voodoo magic this time.  The bonus points that showed up in cart aren't appearing in my order history.  My orders are capped at $16.00 back in points.  Not bad, but not the free droids I was looking for.

What does your order confirmation email say? If the points show there - you'll likely get them, or can call SYW Rewards to get the missing points credited.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

What does your order confirmation email say? If the points show there - you'll likely get them, or can call SYW Rewards to get the missing points credited.

To be honest, I have no clue how this site works.  My order email confirmation says 29 points.  Click the link from the email to order details and it says 0 points.  Click the order from the order history page and it says 16 points.  Who really knows? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pete411 said:

I just found a points back coupon that seems to stack with the Star Wars 10% Points / $10 Points on $50 purchase offers. Has anyone tried this and gotten all of their points back? I really don't want to have this coupon eaten without getting all of it back.

DON'T TRY IT!

It really screwed up my last order when I tried that. Had to talk to CS for an hour to clear it up.

Edited by MinifigW
  • Like 1

Well. I've had one order canceled and one marked as "destroyed in shipment".

Got $11.11 back on a card, which is now canceling all points earned, and Customer Service told me to call their corporate number to get it fixed, which was closed.

The other destroyed item is being refunded in "8-10 days"

Plus they took surprise points into account with the refund, so I really didn't get the points I should have back.

This is what I'm now seeing:

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 5.32.40 PM.png

$2.51 off $55. Nice.

Well. I've had one order canceled and one marked as "destroyed in shipment".
Got $11.11 back on a card, which is now canceling all points earned, and Customer Service told me to call their corporate number to get it fixed, which was closed.
The other destroyed item is being refunded in "8-10 days"
Plus they took surprise points into account with the refund, so I really didn't get the points I should have back.
This is what I'm now seeing:
Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 5.32.40 PM.png
$2.51 off $55. Nice.

That's the first time I've heard that one.

53 minutes ago, kiltyoneal said:
Doorbusters today:

You don't have to win the game to get the points, just play it.  Points showed up for me within 5 minutes.

Like most Doorbusters, it appears to be targeted.

For some reason I can only play these two once total. It never refreshes the next day. Guess I will add that to my list of things to email sweeps about. Still am waiting for 1,500 points they where supposed to credit me from wins that didn't go through. ?

Don't y'all just love SYW ??

Edited by MinifigW
  • Like 1

Easy $50 in points if you purchase and activate it. If you have 30,000 points you can get this for free, then get $50 in points when you use it. Its like $20 FREE

http://www.shopyourway.com/kenmore-alfie-voice-controlled-intelligent-shopper/540577189?redirectedFrom=alfie&redirectionCaption=Kenmore Alfie product page

Edited by MinifigW

8 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Easy $50 in points if you purchase and activate it. If you have 30,000 points you can get this for free, then get $50 in points when you use it. Its like $20 FREE

http://www.shopyourway.com/kenmore-alfie-voice-controlled-intelligent-shopper/540577189?redirectedFrom=alfie&redirectionCaption=Kenmore Alfie product page

FYI - " *Points valid for 14 days.  $50 in points awarded as $10 in points  weekly for five weeks beginning the week of activation. Offer valid until 11/29/16.  Activation required by 12/30/16 Personal Shopping"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Add some over $50 stuff to your cart.  It appears almost everything is giving $20 back right now.

It appears this has reset, but I did get $25 back for one transaction last night and I should have another $25 rolling in.  $25 back on $50 purchase, after using points.  Not too shabby.  I need to stop.