KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

@Phil B I placed a order for jeans and I didn't get a confirmation email right away. Then I got the "we're reviewing your order email", then 20 minutes later I got the we're processing your order email and my credit card was charged and now I see my $20 in points.  There may be hope for you as well.  

I'm just glad Kmart thinks I'm worthy enough to continue to fleece them/be their customer. 

12 minutes ago, lazuli16 said:

@Phil B I placed a order for jeans and I didn't get a confirmation email right away. Then I got the "we're reviewing your order email", then 20 minutes later I got the we're processing your order email and my credit card was charged and now I see my $20 in points.  There may be hope for you as well.  

I'm just glad Kmart thinks I'm worthy enough to continue to fleece them/be their customer. 

I've got a new account now. Starting from scratch. Last order worked fine on my old account, just the 1hr15m it took on phone and chat was a little excessive.

Here is a new one. I got a coupon for $20 back on $75 order via SYW website.   The coupon was good and could even be combined with $10 off $75 coupon.  However, when I tried to pay with gc, the $20 points back was removed from my cart.  The points were added back when i removed my gc and paid the whole order with cc.

So check your order twice before hitting submit.

Is everyone getting these $25 surprise points for purchases of $25+?  I've received a third one (over a 2 week span) and used it on a Resistance XWing and paid a grand total of $1.29.

$68.59 (KMart sale price) - $25 (surprise points) - $40 (bonus points from Levi Jeans purchase) - $2.30 (misc. points) = $1.29.  What's not to love about KMart?  But seriously, why?  I don't have a keen business sense like some on here, but I don't see what these promos can do to keep this sinking ship afloat?

P.S.  I'm not complaining, I love me a good sized Star Wars set for a buck and a quarter...

32 minutes ago, The Rookie said:

Is everyone getting these $25 surprise points for purchases of $25+?  I've received a third one (over a 2 week span) and used it on a Resistance XWing and paid a grand total of $1.29.

$68.59 (KMart sale price) - $25 (surprise points) - $40 (bonus points from Levi Jeans purchase) - $2.30 (misc. points) = $1.29.  What's not to love about KMart?  But seriously, why?  I don't have a keen business sense like some on here, but I don't see what these promos can do to keep this sinking ship afloat?

P.S.  I'm not complaining, I love me a good sized Star Wars set for a buck and a quarter...

Never gotten anything better than $11 off $11 before. I mostly get like $5 off $25 and $3 off $3

What to get...

I have a $5 off $25 SP offer that expires tonight

$5.30 in regular points

$2.50 off $3 in suprise points. (expires in 3 days)

Here are the combos I have

http://www.kmart.com/lego-city-garbage-truck-60118/p-004W007064175001P (already have 6 at average $8.44 each)

http://www.kmart.com/lego-creator-fast-car-31046/p-004W007064197001P

$28.98 total - $5 in surprise points - $5.30 regular points = $19 ish or $9.50 each

or

http://www.kmart.com/lego-star-wars-obi-wan-jedi-interceptor-75135/p-004W007064272001P?plpSellerId=Kmart&prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

- 15% off coupon - $5.30 in points = $12ish (and let the $5 off $25 SP offer expire)

2 hours ago, MinifigW said:

What to get...

I have a $5 off $25 SP offer that expires tonight

$5.30 in regular points

$2.50 off $3 in suprise points. (expires in 3 days)

Here are the combos I have

http://www.kmart.com/lego-city-garbage-truck-60118/p-004W007064175001P (already have 6 at average $8.44 each)

http://www.kmart.com/lego-creator-fast-car-31046/p-004W007064197001P

$28.98 total - $5 in surprise points - $5.30 regular points = $19 ish or $9.50 each

or

http://www.kmart.com/lego-star-wars-obi-wan-jedi-interceptor-75135/p-004W007064272001P?plpSellerId=Kmart&prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

- 15% off coupon - $5.30 in points = $12ish (and let the $5 off $25 SP offer expire)

garbage truck

On 10/14/2016 at 10:00 PM, Phil B said:

I've got a new account now. Starting from scratch. Last order worked fine on my old account, just the 1hr15m it took on phone and chat was a little excessive.

Of course, just now I opened a new account, they fixed my other account (no notification though, just tried to change password and it worked!) last night.

I'm back, baby!

• Like 4

Is anyone else having no luck with SYW sweeps? I usually play the 1000000 booooosts and the $10,000 win it sweeps, which according to my calculations has a near 90% chance of paying out each time, I won for like a week in a row. For the last week however it has completely run dry. Not one win. On both of my SYW accounts.

Anyone else seeing this?

Is anyone else having no luck with SYW sweeps? I usually play the 1000000 booooosts and the $10,000 win it sweeps, which according to my calculations has a near 90% chance of paying out each time, I won for like a week in a row. For the last week however it has completely run dry. Not one win. On both of my SYW accounts.

Anyone else seeing this?

I only play them when someone reports 100% success.

29 minutes ago, The Rookie said:

There's about a dozen sweeps going on at the same time. I just played them all yesterday and today, collected a measly 8000+ points in the process. No big wins though. emoji17.png

At least someones winning... I've only one 20,000 points total over the last month.

There's about a dozen sweeps going on at the same time. I just played them all yesterday and today, collected a measly 8000+ points in the process. No big wins though.

Could you send us a pic or list of the sweeps ?
8,000 points ! I'm lucky to get 750 points. What am I doing wrong ? Please share. Please.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Anyone else seeing this?

Each of those has a limit on the # of wins.  If I recall correctly it was 5 for one and 8 for the other.